Chapter four

"And... You're dismissed!" Smiled my obedience teacher, "I'll see you, little ones in our next class!" I rush out of the classroom through the hallways excitedly, dropping into the feeding room to get snacks. Suddenly a deep voice blares over the intercom,

"ATTENTION SECTOR SEVEN POINT SIX, YOU ARE NEEDED TO ATTEND A LAST MINUTE SEMINAR ON MEETING ROOM TWENTY THREE. ITS DOOR IS BLUE, THAT IS ALL" Oh come on. Taking the snacks I had gathered, I sneak away to my room to store them away. Hurriedly I click open the door and chuck my snacks into the room.

"HEY!" Comets voice yells from in my room, I step in and close the door.

"What are you doing in here? Did you hear the announcement? Come on, let's go." Before he can respond I whisk him out of the room and towards the seminar.

As we approach the room, Comet stops me.

"What is it now? We're here, they're starting without us!" He smirks, and places his arm over my shoulder.

"Do you remember?" He asks, confused, I pull away.

"Come on, the seminar. Seriously." I glare at him.

"This is where we first met! We were seven, and we had just been separated from our families..." I roll my eyes, he is so sentimental.

"Yes I remember, now would you come on?" He snorts and nods,

"Yes, your royal highness!" He performs a little bow and presents his arm, "My lady?" I laugh and take his arm in mine.

"You're such a dork." I laugh, placing my hand on the doorknob. It doesn't budge, "They've locked is out." I bring my head to the door, listening.

"-EITHER WAY, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SIX MONTHS FROM THE START OF THIS NEW PROGRAM WHICH IS BEING PUT INTO MOTION SOON ANY PARTICIPANT WHO IS NOT READY FOR COMPETITION WILL BE SENT TO OUR SISTER COMPANY FOR MORE INTENSIVE TRAINING-"

"Comet, they're training us for competition and if we're not ready," He looks at me with suspicious eyes. "We have to be sent to a new company, a harder company. Comet, I don't want to spend my life like this."

"It's gonna be okay, Astra, let's head back to your room." I nod, "What was that idea you were talking about anyway?" My eyes grow wide.

"Oh yeah!" I take Comet's hand and we run.

Hey guys! High five! I really appreciate you reading this far, new update coming soon.