The Day They Disappeared by Kam Good

NOTICE: This book may be removed at some point in time. I am putting it through several rounds of editing, beta reading, and revisions. I will likely move to get it published.

I would appreciate any pointers for possible plot holes, additions to the story, changes to the story, or any editing mistakes you may notice. Leave an inline comment on the section you are referring to and please be specific. Any and all help will be appreciated as I work on this story to make it polished enough to take it to a publisher.

Thank you,

Kam Good

BLURB:

The Day They Disappeared tells the story of 17 year old Star Wars nerd Will Connors. After the brutal murders of two young girls the year prior, the small town of Pine Hollow, Pennsylvania is in a frenzy.

When his best friend Lucas suddenly goes missing in the May of 1986, Will finds himself in the center of a chaotic murder spree. Soon after his sister falls victim to the unknown serial killer, Will joins forces with the spunky and opinionated older sister of his best friend.

Will and Ali decide to take the law into their own hands and track down the murderer themselves. But hunting a serial killer is a dangerous activity and Will's life becomes threatened as he gets closer to unmasking the murderer.

With Ali by his side and the number of deaths on the rise, this nerdy teenage boy is slowly discovering the fine line between the truth and what it means to trust.

No sex, some foul language, and a graveyard full of suspense. A pinch of romance, a dash of horror, and a splatter of close calls