happy birthday

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!" Three of my friends shout out and I smile at all of them brightly. I look at the beautiful decorations they've done for my on my locker. It's filled with ugly pictures of me, glitter, tissue paper and sharpie writing.

"You guys are the sweetest!" I thank them and go around in a circle, hugging each of the, individually.

"So, what are the plans for tonight?" Nataly asks and I grin at her.

"Well, we are going to a club. So grab your dresses and makeup at lunch because we are going to StoneCold tonight, ladies!" I smirk at them and they all gasp at each other.

"NO WAY?!" Cynthia gasps and I nod at her. Her reaction makes complete sense. StoneCold is the most popular bar and club in town. Everyone goes there, the coolest stuff goes on there. It's basically exclusive. Packs from all over the country come to visit it. Alphas, Betas, Lunas and anyone with power always start there. It's kind of remarkable.

This should be a fun night.

-

"Guys, which dress?" I ask them as I raise up a black dress with slits on the side and a tight bodice, hot red dress with a zipper going down the centre of it. The girls contemplate the decisions before Shelly points towards the red dress and all the girls nod in agreement. I smile at them before going to the bathroom and throwing it on.

As much as I don't enjoy dressing up or wearing dresses, this dress makes everyone look good. It hugs my curves well, pushes my bum up and makes my small boobs create a bit of cleavage. My stomach is pretty toned and flat, with minimal flubber on the very bottom and so the dress compliments my slim but long body well. It hides the fat on the very inside of my thighs and pushes everything in perfectly.

The red colour compliments my tan skin and my medium length, dark brown hair has been straightened from its usual wavy mane to a straight waterfall, hiding the very back of my dress which is open.

I step out of the bathroom and the girls gasp at me.

"You look SO HOT!" Cynthia squeals and Nataly fake fans herself.

"If I were a guy or a lesbian I would bang you so hard." Shelly winks at me and I laugh at her. I love my friends.

All the girls are already dressed to perfection and looked absoloutely gorgeous. They've all got black dresses on with varying styles. All are tight and short but have different lengths of cleavage, slits on the side and shoulders.

Shelly's platinum hair is in a high ponytail, showcasing her beautiful facial structure and striking blue eyes. Nataly has her black hair curled into tight spirals, framing her face and sharp eyebrows. Cynthia's red hair is straight like mine, but hers stops at shoulder length, complimenting her sharp jaw and miniature figure.

"You guys look gorgeous!" I squeal and they all smile back. We all get up and start our makeup.

I start with my base. BB cream and concealer to hide all the blemishes I've got. I swipe some bronzer on the hollows of my cheekbones and temple, making me look 'glowy'. I fill in my already dark eyebrows with some powder, which frame my face and nose.

I hate my nose.

I dab on some gold and champagne eyeshadow onto my eyelids. I place a matte colour in the crease of my eyes and line them, finishing with a flick at the end. I swipe mascara on my top and bottom lashes, making them 'smokey', complimenting my extremely dark eyes. I finish off the look with some highlighter.

"How do I look guys?" I ask the girls and they all smile at my appearance.

"This is the literal best I've ever seen you look ohmygod you're so grown up now!" Cynthia wipes off a tear dramatically and I give her soft smile, hugging her.