I NEED YOUR ADVICE!

Hello loves!! Hope you are all doing well. I have a few things i wanna talk about so I thought I'd just make a proper like message where you can all read it instead of putting it at the end of a chap. 

Okay so number 1: THANK YOU! I continuously say this but your support has really motivated me recently. I look forward to all your comments everyday and I always check my account as soon as I come home cause it truly makes my day when I see a few more reads and a few more votes. You guys rock!

Number 2: I want to know if you guys would prefer I finish this book off within the next 10 chaps or so, maybe like 15, or would you prefer one of those super long, like 50+ chapter books? Because I have a few ideas of how I could finish it off but I'd like to know what you guys would prefer! So lmk what you guys want and I will give it to you!!

Number 3: If any of you guys would like to make a book cover for this book, please feel free to! I'm not really expecting anyone to talk this offer cause ain't nobody got time for that but I thought I'd throw it out there!

Number 4: If you guys have any requests on things you'd like for me to put in this book, please let me know! Again, I want to give you guys what you want since your support is everything to me. So let me know if you want anything specific to happen and I will for sure incorporate it into a chapter.

That's all for now, see you when I next update!

All the love, stay safe. 

-anon

P.S if you read both of my books atm then you are gonna see this twice, sorry but I wanna do this for both books anywho baiiiiiiiii