good

I dedicated this chap to @mysterygurli ! She's shown tons of support and I really appreciate it. Thanks, gurli ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Logan! I'm trying to cook and I will burn the house down if you keep touching me!" I scold him while pulling out of his tight embrace. 

"But you look so damn irresistible when you're cooking." He growls out playfully and wraps his arms around my body again, pulling me to his chest. I shiver at the sparks coursing on my back and lean into him gently. 

Ever since I forgave Logan, he's been nothing but utterly playful and dashing with me. Touching me at any moment, pulling me to him, sweet talking me. It's been an odd change, but somewhat delightful and I can't say I hate it. It's just odd for me.

I turn in his embrace and face him, more like his neck since he's taller than me. "Love, you have to let me finish cooking before I start a fire. I can't cook properly with you distracting me like this." I tell him bluntly and he licks his lips. "How about you cut those herbs over there and this will be over quickly." I give him a quick peck on his cheek and turn my back to him, leaving no room for discussion. 

I hear him groan childishly but he goes to the herbs nonetheless. 

"How's the pack going? Are there any issues or anything?" I ask him gently while I strain the now boiled spaghetti. 

When he doesn't instantly reply, I turn to him concerned he cut himself or something, but I'm confused when I see pride and happiness written all over his face. "What?" I accuse him and stare at him.

"I'm just...blown away for the fact that you actually care for the pack." He begins and I smile lightly, "I mess up royally, and yet you still manage to take on the Luna responsibilities of the pack." He whispers with a look of pure adoration on his face. I once again, offer him a small smile and shrug at him.

"So how is it?" I persist and he laughs at me. My heart soars at the sight of his gorgeous smile.

"It's uh, it's good. Everyone's relieved that their Luna is back. That little boy you made friends with? He's so happy, he keeps coming to me, talking about how excited he is to hang out with you. It's better with you here." He finishes, and yet again my hearts melts as I stare into his eyes. I bite my lip and smile lightly. 

"Daniel." I mumble as I play with the collar of his shirt.

"Hm?" He hums in confusion. 

"That's the boy's name. Daniel." I smile at the thought of the boy full of joy. I watch as his eyes glaze over and I assume that someone from the pack is mindlinking him. He sighs and places a kiss on my forehead.

"I have got to go see some pack warriors, they're taking a trip to another pack for some business so I've just got to go over some protocol. I will see you later?" He asks and I nod at him, slightly upset that he has to leave so early. "Perfect. Keep your phone on you and no talking to other males." He growls playfully and kisses my head. I roll my eyes and push him lightly.

"No promises." I wink at him and he growls, but I swiftly shut the door on him. "Bye!" I say, no knowing he can hear me through our enhanced hearing. 

"No boys!" I laugh at him and start walking upstairs. I start to fold some of the clothes I never put away this morning when my phone starts ringing. I look down and see my mom's name flash across my screen. I quickly answer it and pull the phone to my ear.

"Mama?" I ask excitedly and I hear a squeal.

"HI BABY!" She shouts and I laugh. 

"Hey, mama." I smile into the phone.