new home and allison

"We're here." I hear Logan say as he turns off the ignition of the car. I look out of the window to see a pretty large mansion. suitable for the size of Logan's large pack. I step out of the car and shiver as the crisp fall air hits my body. Logan heads to the trunk and grab my suitcase and bag. I follow him and take my backpack from his arms, slinging it on my shoulder.

Suddenly Logan stops and grabs my wrist, pulling me to him. My body smacks against his hear chest and I take a sharp intake of breath and his face dips down closer to mine.

"I'm sorry. I know this is hard for you and I know that you miss your family but I can't give up my pack. I'm going to try to make this as easy for you as possible and I'm sure you'll grow to not hate it here. I promise." He rambles on and my heart beats quickly. I look at Logan's eyes and I see the vulnerability swirling around in them.

I place my hand on his cheek and he melts into my touch. I caress his cheek bone with my thumb and smile at him lightly. "Thank you." I whisper as I memorize the features of his face.

As much as I want to be at home right now, this is my new life and I have to grow to like it. I do appreciate everything said and it give me a bit of reassurance.

We walk into the pack house, with Logan's arm wrapped around my waist. We walk into the house and I'm immediately shocked at several things. The size and extravagence on the inside are astonishing. A huge chandelier, two long staircases leading upwards and beautiful carvings decorate the lobby, making it look like a five-star hotel. The second thing I'm shocked by are the numerous people flooding around Logan and I, shouting and hooting. There's probably about 100 or so members running around, screaming.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I hear Logan shout out and my wolf shivers, as do I. I feel my body yearn towards him, as his dominance becomes extremely attractive. Everyone gets quiet and immediately gives us some space, respecting their Alpha.

"This is my mate, your future Luna, Dakota. I expect all of you to treat her with respect." He greets me simply and everyone has grins on their faces. I'm glad that they aren't immediately upset by my appearance.

"Hi!" I squeak out and wave my hand at everyone and they all laugh at me, but it doesn't seem like a teasing laugh. I get a few responses and as much as I'd love to stick around and talk to everyone, Logan grabs me by my wrist and pulls me upstairs. I look past the halls at all the paintings on the walls, admiring the intricacy on the doors and the overall size of the home.

"It's beautiful here." I compliment Logan and he smiles down at me.

"I'm glad you like it." He says and I give him a grin. Soon he stops us at a huge door, probably a metre wide and one a half metres long. I stop at it with my eyes wide. He pushes the door open and my eyes almost bulge out of their sockets.

The room is the size of the gymnasiums in Elementary schools. I step inside gingerly and walk around the space. The bed is Queen sized, with grey, red, and black sheets and pillows. The room has two huge, long desks, one of the walls is made up completely of glass windows. There's a huge, full-length mirror on the wall opposite of the window. There's a simple chandelier in the centre of the room on the ceiling. The walls are painted stark white. There's a ukulele and guitar hung up on the walls, with a piano in the corner.

I walk towards a door and without thinking I twist the knob and am greeted by the bathroom. A musky, cologne scent hits me and I almost groan in happiness. The bathroom is probably half the size of the room. The bathtub could easily fit 10 people in it, with jets on the side. There's a shower in the corner, with marble on the inside, with a waterfall shower head. The cabinets are huge, faucets are normal, but instead of a sink, it's a sheet of glass tilted on an angle to direct the water into the pipework. There are mirrors going around a whole wall of the bathroom and I stand in there, admiring the beauty.