Chapter 1 : Arriving at Camp

3rd Person POV:

"Rainbow Dash!" called a familiar voice outside of Rainbow Dash's bedroom window.

"Yeah?" responds Rainbow, while walking to her window.

When she opened her curtains, she saw her bestfriend Applejack standing there, holding her green backpack.

"Are ya ready yet?"

"Yeah, hold on!" Rainbow Dash grabs her blue backpack from her bed and runs out of her room. When suddenly, she remembered something. Her guitar. Rainbow stopped and turned around. She saw her guitar laying against her bed.

"Should I take it with me?" she asks herself. "Well, it wouldn't hurt if I do so". She grabs her guitar case from her closet and puts her guitar inside it. She puts it over her shoulder and runs out of her bedroom.

As she walked out of her house, she saw her blonde friend sitting in her car, waiting.

"Hurry, get in my car before we're late" she says.

"Oh, sorry!"

Rainbow Dash jumps into Applejack's car and they drive off to school.

Rainbow Dash's POV:

I am so excited to go to Camp Everfree! Two months ago, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna told us that we are going on a trip. Fieldtrips are the best, no matter where it is to because at least we're not in school.

"Are ya excited?" Applejack asks, smiling, with eyes on the road.

"Of course I am! I've been waiting for this trip for two whole months!" I reply, excitedly. "How about you?"

"eh..." she says.

"Why 'eh'?"

"Well, I'm just worried that there will be another 'villain' to defeat. I just want to enjoy this trip. Hopefully it's not as bad as I think it will be. But I'm sure it'll be the best if you're there" AJ says, with a wink.

I smile at her and try not to blush.

"It'll be fun, I promise"

----

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Asks Principal Celestia.

"Yes!!" we all yell

"Okay, start getting inside the bus, please!"

I find a seat around the middle of the bus and call my friends over so they can sit near me.

"Hey, Applejack! Come sit next to me!" I yell.

Applejack smiles at me and walks over to the empty seat next to me. Her smile is the cutest thing ever... ohmygosh what am I saying?

During the bus trip, Applejack and I talked about the most random things ever. We cracked so many corny jokes and laughed at them for minutes. Her laugh is so adorable, so I cracked more just to hear her laugh. I love our random conversations.

"Can you guys please calm down?" asks Rarity, in the seat across from us. Rarity and Fluttershy were reading a story to Angel, who didn't seem like he was enjoying it at all.

"Sorry!" Applejack and I say, in usion.

We continued to crack jokes.

--

After we arrived at camp, I found out that I'm going to be sharing a tent with Applejack! How amazing is that?! We're going to have so much fun!

"I'm going to go put my things in our tent, do ya want me to take yours too?" she asks me, with her sweet accent.

"I'll go too" I say.

"Alright" she says and smiles again.

"agh she's so cute..."

"Hm? Did ya say something, Rainbow?"

SHOOT, I DIDN'T REALIZE I SAID IT OUT LOUD.

"Me? Nah I didn't say anything" I say, trying to cover my face. Goddamnit it, Rainbow. Keep it together.

--

After we put our things away and unpacked a few things, Applejack decided to go out for a walk. I stayed inside our tent and sang some songs in my guitar.

As I played my guitar, I got an idea. I decided I was going to prank Applejack. Who doesn't love pranks?! I started cracking up thinking of some pranks I could do on her. I'm so excited!

I remember AJ told me a few things she's afraid of. Maybe I can use that information to plan out my prank.

She's afraid of losing someone special, spiders (which is weird because she works in a farm full of huge animals, and she's afraid of a small harmless insect?), clowns, the dark, and other things that I can't remember about.

"Hey, Dashie! What're you up to?"

"Oh my gosh, Pinkie, I'm so glad you're here! I'm going to need your help for something awesome!" I say.

"Ohh, I'm in! What is it?" she says, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Okay, so, I want to prank Applejack tonight so I want you to help me out with this"

"Uhh.. I don't know about that, dashie. Applejack doesn't like pranks. She'll probably get angry or upset depending on what you do..."

"Oh, come on! Don't be a party pooper! She'll forgive me sooner or later. Pleaseeeee?" I beg. 

"Oh okay. Don't blame me if she gets mad at you though"

"Yay! Thanks!!" I say as I run up to hug her.

This is going to be great!