hot pink pant glory

The house was huge, cold and imposing. And so was its owner.

His name was William Sanderson. 30 years old, Tall, broad shoulders. His face was handsome...trimmed beard, grey eyes, full pink lips and a resident look of condescension.

All in all, he was a fine male specimen, and oozed virility, I could bet a lot of women wanted a piece of him, but I preferred my men on the darker end of the spectrum.

"There are five rooms, six bathrooms, a kitchen and two sitting rooms"
"I expect them to be spotless at all time..."

"Yes sir"..

" you will also do the laundry, and keep the place in order. The sheets on my bed are to be spotless white linen, hence must be changed everyday. On no account should you go into my study"

I nod my head in response to all these
"And lastly, the room at the end of the hallway shall be yours, and I'd prefer to see your work but not you, so stay out of sight and never use the front entrance "

*************
I've been working for Mr Sanderson for 3 weeks now, i wash his clothes, iron them, take out the trash, dust the house, basically kept it spotless. And never once have I seen him in the 3 weeks of my stay here. Every week i find my pay in an envelope at my door step

Sometimes he'd have guests over, and most times they'd stay the night.... I know this, not because I'd seen them.

On the contrary, I know this due to their loud moans, and the incessant " oh my god" a testament to their romp in the proverbial hay.

After one of such nights, when I was sure he and his guests had left, I went about my duties, washed and put away the wine glasses they had used,

I saved his room for last, and as I replaced the sheets on his bed with a clean one, bent over as I tucked in the sheets,....

"Ahem, ahem"

I turned to see where that came from, and Mr Sanderson was at the door, his door. I felt so embarrassed, not cos I wasn't supposed to be seen. But because of what I was seen in.

My butt cheeks were already peeking out from the out grown shirt I had on, and bending over did nothing to help, my ample buttocks were on full display, in all hot pink pant glory.

" i am so sorry Sir, didn't know you'd be back this early. I'll continue this once you've gone"

"Hmmm, I forgot a file and needed to get it. Continue your work, I'm leaving already"

And true to his word, he left and I haven't seen him in 5 days.

...........................
Vote and comment
Thanks