angry buzzer

Do follow me on instagram @i_am_wils0n

Thanks 🙂☺
*******

"Bzzzzzzzt" it went, loud and angry. Its volume further amplified by the emptiness of the room.

Save for a small cupboard which housed my few possessions, and a bed in which yours truly slept peacefully in(until now),.... The room was bare

"Bzzzzzzzzzt"......the culprit was a buzzer to summon me to the boss. And beside this buzzer was a clock,
a clock which read 2.36 am.

I quickly put on sweat pants under my already lengthy night gown....taking no chances. When I felt i was well covered I proceeded to Mr Sanderson's room.

" knock knock"
"Enter".... Came his deep voice albeit slurred.

" yes, Mr Sanderson"
"Get me a drink,... And come along with the bottle".

I got the drink from the bar, and proceeded to pour him one... As I bent to do so, I noticed his eyes on my chest. And bent as i was, it was indeed a view from his vantage point.

Quickly, I poured his drink and offered it to him, he took it from my hand, but I noticed his hand lingered a little on mine.

One gulp and the drink was gone. I turned to leave when his hand shot out and grabbed mine, pulling me to himself.

My body was pressed on his, my ample bosom squashed between us, his legs were in such a way that spread mine, and simultaneously pinned me to himself... Which wasn't necessary.

His strong arms, circling my body, one on my back and the other on my sweat pant clad ass.... Held me in place just fine.

He was shirtless!! why am I just noticing that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I could feel his muscles flexing under me.... I could also feel something else poking at me from under.

" I can't get the thought of this ass out of my mind"....his breath was laced with the smell of liquor.

And as if for emphasis he jiggled my posterior.

"Sir, I'm sorry about the other day, but this...this is highly inappropriate"

"It is only inappropriate if I say it is" he said this as his hand hiked up my skirt, and also pulled down the only covering there was...

''Smack smack" his hand went on my bare ass

"Hmmm... So soft, its been on my mind, but now its in my hand".... He said while reaching down with his finger, and began to flick my exposed clit. causing an involuntary moan to escape my lips.

" please don't do this Sir "
"I Will do as I please" and he proceeded to push his finger into my core...all the while never taking his eyes away from mine.

"Ohhh so tight and soft, this will feel real good with my dick sheathed in it". At this I tried to disengage myself but he held on tighter.

" this is rape, and I will sue"
he now had two fingers in, stretching and prepping me for what was to come.

I had to force down my moans. My mind was appalled by this, but my body had a totally different reaction. My nipples were erect and my tunnel was accepting.

"You can sue.... I will take my chances"
He said in a breathy whisper as he let down his zipper and prepared to penetrate me

"You're not wearing protection, I could be carrying a lot of diseases" I said in a desperate attempt to stop him. Tears rolling down my eyes and onto his face...

"Hmmm that's quite plausible, seeing as you're black and from Africa.... But for this tight, warm and moist hole, right here and now, i will risk it."

And he slammed into me... And never looked away from my weeping eyes as he did.... Over and over.

.......................................
vote and comment pls.

Follow me on instagram @i_am_wils0n