Chapter 1

"So Ji Eun, you down for Kris's party tonight?" My friend Bora asked me as she ate her strawberry and spinach salad.

"Yeah, I'll go I'm already done with my assignments and projects anyways" I said then finished up the last sentence of my old age music report.

"Ooh we should go shopping then" Hyolyn said in excitement.

"Alright I'll meet up with you guys later at the dorms around 3:30 or 4:00, I need to go to the library to return the novel I borrowed" I said. "I'll go first I'll see you guys in a bit" I packed up my stuff, waved goodbye then walked out of the cafe.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kang Ji Eun, I attend Seoul's University of Music, Art, and Dance, I also work as a model for Seoul Fashion Sense magazine I have no parents but I have an aunt and her fiancé and they both love me dearly, I'm 20, turning 21 on May 18th, I'm a straight A student, I'm nice and loving but if I'm on my period or you get me pissed I'll rip you into shreds, I have no love life as of now, and that pretty much sums up my bio. Anyways let's get back to the present.

----------------------------------------------

I put on my white beats and played some piano covers of my favorite kpop songs. I walked to the university's library, which was only about a 4 minute walk. I walked for awhile then got side tracked when I saw my cousin Yoongi and his girlfriend Lisa with some of their friends as well.

"Ji Eun-ah! Come here!" Lisa shouted.

I walked towards them and greeted them, "Anneyong" I loved seeing them together. They just looked so cute together! They fell love with each other in their second year of school here. They both majored in music and dance so they fell into the same classes. Months went by they started to hangout and all that. A couple months later on Valentine's Day my cousin performed a song for her with his friends and BOOM they started dating! Lisa has also been a big sister (even if she's only 5 months older than me) to me ever since I met her, yes I met her before my cousin did. So it makes me even happier that she dating someone that I know will take care of her. I hugged the both of them and then we fell into small conversation.

"Are you going to Kris's party tonight?" Lisa asked me.

"Yeah, me, Hyorin, and Bora are going shopping later" I answered.

"That's nice" she said

"Aye cousin I've heard some things from some of my classmates that Kris is going to try to ask you out tonight" My cousin said.

"Oh yeah I heard about that too, some guys in my class are even saying he's going to try to get you "alone" tonight" My cousin's friend Taehyung said and die air quotes as he said alone.

"Nah, they can do whatever they want I'll just end up rejecting him" I said.

"How long has it been since you've had a boyfriend Ji Eun?" Jongin oppa asked me.

"Um, I've never had one" I answered then looked at my watch it was already 3:17. "Oppas, Lisa I have to go now, I'll see you at the party tonight" I waved goodbye and proceeded towards the library.

----------------------------------------------

I was scrolling around the section where most of the romance novels were and no I'm not those bitter, desperate girls that want a love life. I have better things to do than obsess over boys. I just like the way some are written or the plot of the story. I came across a book called "Moon Lovers" I read the back and saw it was about a girl who somehow was transferred into the olden days and fell in love with the black sheep prince.

(A/N: *cough* Scarlet heart reference *cough* *cough*)

I'll take this one. I thought, I went over to the front desk and checked out the book, "Here you go Ji Eun" Ms. Choi said then handed me the book.

"Thank you Ms. Choi" I bowed my head and went outside of the library.
      I walked towards the dorms and went inside the building, I entered the elevator pressed the number 4 and it took me to my dorm room. I unlocked my the door, took my shoes off and out my slippers on, put my bag beside the couch and went to my room. I shared a dorm with 4 other girls, Scarlet Joein, Bora, Kim Hyuna, and Krystal Jung. They're all very fun to hangout with me and we all take care of each other. I got here before Hyolyn and Bora so I have time to clean up. I fixed our kitchen, yes we have a kitchen in our dorm. Sounds weird but the dorms we live in are kinda like apartments with 6 bedrooms and bathrooms , so all we have to worry about is which buildings our classes are in. I washed some dishes and then fixed the living room a bit. After that I went ahead and took a shower since it was already 3:50 and Bora and Hyolyn hasn't arrived yet.

~10 to 15 minutes later~

I dried my hair, put on some light make up, and wore my outfit.

I heard a couple voices coming from outside so I went out of my room and saw Bora and Hyolyn

"Hey you ready?" They asked me.

"Yeah, let's go" I grabbed my wallet and sling bag and we walked out of our dorms, heading towards the mall.