Chapter 19

Jimin's POV
"No no please!! Stop! Let go of me!"

"Stop!"

"Jimin! Help me please"

Ji Eun? What's going on?

I looked around it was dark, it was just us. She was screaming, crying, begging for help.

"Please! Please! Please! He's coming! He'll take me back! I don't want that!"

I grabbed a hold of her and looked at her. She was crying so much it scared me to see this.

"Who?"

"NO!! JIMIN HELP!! PLEASE!!"

"She's mine now"

I look up it was an unfamiliar person but at that point I didn't care.

"Give her back!"

I look around and she was gone all I could hear was that taunting voice ad Ji Eun screaming.

"Ji Eun?! JI EUN?!?"

"AHHHH!!"

"HYUNG!! WHATS HAPPENING?!"

I was back in my room, no Ji Eun, no unfamiliar face, no darkness, no taunting voice, and no screaming.

"It was a nightmare?" I mumbled.

"What was it about?" Taehyung asked.

"Ji Eun, someone took her" I sighed in reliefs knowing it was a dream but I still felt nervous. "I'm gonna call her"
I grabbed my iPhone 6 and dialed her number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

She should answer I mean it's a Saturday and she's usually up by now.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe I just called to say-"

"Jimin Oppa?! It's Scarlet!"

"Where's Ji Eun Scarlet?"

"Umm I'll let my Unnie tell you"

I was confused about her statement but the nervous put in my stomach grew.

"Jimin?"

All of a sudden Hyolyn came on the line.

"Hey noona, where's Ji Eun?"

"That's the thing we don't know!"

Yoongi's POV
Damn! He took her! I can't believe this!

"Shit shit shit shit" I mumbled.

I was on my way to my uncle's work place we all said we would meet there.

"Damn it!" I drove into a parking space then rushed inside.

I walked inside the office to see all of them and the head investigator, "Yoongi-ah!" My mom engulfed me in a hug then pulled away.

"Have you guys heard anything yet?" I asked walking up to see what files they were looking at.

"No not yet but-"

"Mr. Min?" We all turned to see Ms. Hyoyeon my dad's assistant.

"Ms. Hyoyeon what is it?" My dad asked.

"There is a package addressed for all of you" She answered as we handed me the box.

I quickly opened it to see a bunch of pictures of my dear cousin and Young-Bae. It was horrifying all of is were in complete shock.

One picture she was tied up only in her undergarments. Her mouth was blocked she had bruises all of her.

Another is she was in bed and was unconscious, the blanket covered her body which already gave an indication on what happened.

"DAMN BASTARD!" I yelled throwing those pictures to the ground.

"Yoongi we have to save her!" My aunt screamed in tears while my mom tried to comfort her.

My father, their head investigator, and my uncle went outside and called everyone to alert them about this.

"EVERYONE! I WANT YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU'TE DOING AND LISTEN!!" They all stood up and alert.

"My precious niece is missing! She was taken by one of the men we released a couple weeks ago, Dong Young-Bae find her!" My father yelled.

"I want all hands on this case immediately!" My uncle yelled.

"I'm scared about what he could do to her" I heard my aunt say to my mom.

"It's ok, the boys will find her"

We will find you Ji Eun and we will do it no matter what.