Chapter 25

Author's POV
It was quiet very very quiet without them. It was sad and lonely. They never thought they could feel this much heartache and sadness.

Soft sobs and cries were heard in the room. The colors black and white were everywhere. All of their heads were down. As they put roses on top of both caskets.

"It wasn't suppose to be like this" Yoongi mumbled as he and Lisa placed roses on their beloved cousin and friends.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Ji Eun you were like a younger sister to me" Lisa said trying hold in her tears.

The news of this came in after they found out about Ji Eun's horrid past.

Yoongi's relatives and Jimin's parents all came in with sad faces.

"Eomma, Appa what happened?" Yoongi asked.

"T-they didn't make it, they're gone" His aunt sobbed along with his and Jimin's mother.

"W-what how?! NO! It can't be!" Yoongi yelled while the others began to feel tears well up in their eyes.

Yoongi kept on denying it then demanded to see the bodies and that was something he regretted asking for.

He dropped to his knees and began to cry along with the group of friends.

"Ji Eun! WHY?! You've been through so much! Why would you leave us like this?!" He screams and cries hard. "Jimin you too! You have no idea how much this hurts!"

"Jimin hyung why? Remember you told me and Taehyung Hyung that you were going to propose to Ji Eun once you guys graduate?" Jungkook says plastering a fake smile.

"Yeah hyung, we even have the ring you asked us to buy" Taehyung says and pulls out a box with two rings in it.

They all dried their tears and looked at their friends in all white and what was suppose to be their engagements rings on their ring fingers. They looked peaceful and happy in such a sick way.

They all began to reminisce their moments with the two and felt tears come back yet again.

"Hyung! Check it out me and Ji Eun are now together!"

"Oppa please approve!"

"We love you Ji Eun, Jimin and we will miss you so much"

"Don't forget me ok! Stay fiery and loving girls!"

The girls all looked around and at each other after hearing that voice which was depressingly similar to Ji Eun's. Which made sad smiles form yet again.

"Yah! Don't forget the shortest and the most good looking of the group!"

The boys all put on sad smiles knowing that they all heard the same thing.

Then the two voices came in.

"We love you"