Chapter 12

Author's POV
"So where are we going to go for spring break guys?" Jungkook asked. The group of college friends were eating at the girl's place, discussing what they could do for spring break, since it was already next week.

"Maybe we can go to my personal land just a 6 hour drive from here." Taehyung offered.

"What makes it so interesting?" Lisa asked.

"We can do a lot of stuff there, jet skiing, parasailing, there's even a indoor jacuzzi spa just in case you girls just want to hang out and rest" Jimin said.

"Sounds like fun!" Bora exclaimed.

"Sounds nice, but I probably won't be with you guys for spring break" Ji Eun said. All of them fell silent while the female kept on chewing her food until she look back up again to see her friends staring at they as if she admitted to murdering someone. "What?" She asked then took another bite of her noodles.

"How come you can't come Unnie " Scarlet asked her.

"I have a lot of stuff planned already, I have a photo shoot next Friday, I have an event to attend tomorrow night, I haven't visited my aunt and uncle in a long time. Plus so much more so yeah" Ji Eun answered.

"What about after all that?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe I don't know" Ji Eun answered. They all sighed then continued to eat and talk.

*Marimba Ringtone*

I pick up my phone to see, Chanyeol calling me.

Yeoboseyo?

Did you buy your dress yet?

Yeah

Ok, the event starts at 6:30 in the evening and don't be late.

Ok thanks Yeolie

Yeah yeah, wait don't call me that.

I already did, bye

I laughed a bit then hung up before he would scold me.

"Who was that Unnie?" Scarlet asked.

"My manager, he's reminding me of the event tomorrow night" I answered.

"Ooh does that mean you're going to have a escort?" Hyuna asked with sly smile on her face.

"I don't know, probably not since no one has tried to ask me" I said then stood up to throw away my paper plate. "Call me if you need anything, I'll be in my room" I walked inside my room and decided to read more of my book.

Jimin's POV
"Why don't you ask her!" They all yelled once Ji Eun left the room.

"What? Why me?" I asked.

"Cause it's obvious that you like her" Jungkook answered. I hit him in the back of the head.

"Yah oppa!" Scarlet yelled then hit me too.

"Well even if I wanted too she'd probably say no"

"You never know Jimin why don't you-"

Ding Dong!!

"I'll get it" Hyolyn said.

"Hello, does Kang Ji Eun live here?" We all looked to see a guy holding a bouquet of roses.