Chapter 21

"Please I can't do this anymore Young-Bae"

He caressed her face that was dripping with tears.

"It's ok it will all be over soon"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Ji Eun we're going to find you" Jimin mumbled.

It's been over 2 weeks, they finally found a lead to where she could be.

They were now all driving towards west to an abandoned house. Jimin was nervous cause he doesn't know what could happen all he knows is that either way he's still going to get back Ji Eun.

"You ready for this shortie?" Yoongi asked him calling him by his nick name to lighten up the mood in the car.

"Yes but I'm nervous what if we come back and she-"

"Don't say that she will be safe"

I hope so

Minutes went by and they finally arrived at the desired destination. "Ok you have your gun with you right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah" Yoongi nodded then took out his communicator.

"Yoongi are you guys ready?"

"We are"

"Ok be prepared"

Yoongi pulled the communicator away from his mouth then they all went down, Jimin felt nervous but felt some adrenaline kick in.

"EVERYBODY GO!" They heard them say and they all began the pursuit.

Young-Bae's POV
"Young-Bae...stop....you're hurting me" She mumbled.

I felt bad that I was doing this, but what choice did I have? She wasn't behaving.

I slowly lifted her fragile and exposed figure on to my lap and caressed her soft locks. "It's ok baby, I just can't  help it. I've missed you're touch and with you saying you're with someone else I get so angry that you would lie to me like that." I said as I placed kisses on the bruises I gave her.

She shoved me away and began to scream, "NO WHAT I SAY IS TRUE!! I HAVE SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME!! UNLIKE YOU!! YOU DISGUSTING-"

SLAP!

"You listen to me you damn brat!" I grabbed her hair then threw towards the bottom of the bed.

"Now I'm going to have to punish you!" I began hitting her multiple times until she begged and cried for me to stop.

I looked back at what I've done to her. She coughed a but and I could see blood trailing down from the corner of her petite lips. "Y-you're c-cruel" She mumbled and curled into a ball closing her eyes.

I grabbed her arm and then shook her to see if she was alive. "Ji Eun wake up. Ji Eun wake up!" No no no did I kill her?!

I went closer to her to hear her soft breathing. Thank goodness.

"Young-Bae! There are some FBI's outside!" I turn to see Jiyong hyung.

"Wha?!" I ran towards the window to see the swarm of cops. "Shit, Jiyong hyung get the others and fight I'm staying up here with my princess. I'm not letting go of her" Jiyong Hyung nodded then left.

I went back over to her and caressed her soft hair yet again, doing that always kept me sane.

"I'm not letting go of you again princess even if I have to kill everyone here"