Chapter 14

Ji Eun's POV
I was in my room along with Hyuna since she was pestering me about going down to the pool with the her and the others. "So this swim suit or this one?" She asked me and held up to bikini's for me to pick.

"Why are you asking? You're already wearing right now"

"It's for you dummy now pick one"

"Hyuna I told you guys already I'm not going"

"I'll give you 5$"

"I want that one" I immediately stood up then grabbed the swimsuit in her hand and changed. "Give me 10 minutes"

I changed into the swimsuit put on sandals and a light cardigan then we both went out to see Hyuna still applying sunscreen.

"Ok let's go" We walked down to the pool to see them having the time of their lives.

"WOOOHHHOOOO!!" I looked up to see Taehyung running then jumping into the pool creating a huge splash

"YAH!!" Some of them screamed.

"Unnie! You're here!" Scarlet yelled.

"Someone decided to stop being a kill joy and join the party huh?" Namjoon oppa said.

"Shut up"

I put my stuff down and watched them play in the pool.

"Ji Eun come in!" They yelled while I shook my head. I laid back in my chair then and drifted into my dream land.
____________________________________________________

*SPLASH!!*

My eye shoot open to see I'm in the pool and my cousin and his friends laughing their asses off.

"Yah!! Oppa!! You're so dead!!" I yelled as I shoved the person next to me underwater. Once we reach the surface again. I instantly regret what I did.

"YAH WHY ME?!?"

"OMG! Jimin? I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed realizing he was the one I almost drowned. He looked pissed, he got up from the pool grabbed his towel and stormed off.

"Jimin! Wait hold on!" I yelled. I ran after him but someone stopped me.

"Let him cool off first then talk to him." Taehyung said.

I nodded in defeat and guilt.

~ Later On~

I excused myself from dinner and went to Jimin's room to talk to him since he didn't come down for dinner.

I reached his room then opened the door since it wasn't locked. "Jimin?" I looked around but saw nothing. I shrugged and was about to turn back until I was pinned against the bed.

"What are you doing in here?" He hissed.

"I-I wanted to apologize for- mmm!"

Without even being able to finish my sentence he cut me off with a deep passionate kiss.

After a couple seconds I feel his lips began to trail down my neck then to my collarbone, I moaned out on intentionally then remembered him.

"Oppa! Hajima!"

"Ssh, it'll be ok"

"NO STOP!"

"Jimin stop" He wouldn't stop. "Jimin stop, JIMIN STOP!!"

Author's POV
Memories rushed into Ji Eun's head about her sick love story and past life. She ran her fingers into her black hair. Her eyes filled with fear, "Hey! Open the door Jimin!"

On the outside the group of friends and the female's cousin worried after hearing screams.

"No no no! Please! Stop!"

"Ji Eun! What's wrong?!" Jimin asked her while she just stared at the wall sputtering the same words over and over again.

"Stop stop!"

"JIMIN WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Yoongi bursted  through the door angry.

"I don't know what I did!" He yelled.

Yoongi turned to his cousin and pulled her by the shoulders. "H-he wouldn't stop! I told him to! He just wouldn't!"

The statement confused the group especially Jimin, "Hyung what did you?" Jungkook asked.

"Ok it was a small make out but I didn't realize she would react like this" He said.

Yoongi saw red, "YOU WHAT?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHES BEEN THROUGH?!" He yelled at the younger grabbing his collar.

"I don't understand what did I do?"

The older male calmed remembering none of them new Ji Eun's full story. "Go down to the living room I'll tell you there all of you. It's about time you guys knew. Just let me take care of her"

They all nodded then went to the living room waiting for Yoongi.

"Hey cous how about we go to your room first ok so you can rest" He said to his panicked and afraid cousin.

She nodded then allowed her cousin to guide her to her room. Once he was able to get her to fall asleep after 10 minutes he went downstairs remembering he had to tell what had to to be told.

"Oppa what's wrong with Ji Eun?" Lisa asked him as he entered the room.

He took a deep breathe and sat down next to her, "What I'm about to tell you might be a little shocking for you guys. Especially the girls." He took a deep breathe and continued. "Ok Ji Eun isn't my cousin, she's someone my parents saved"

"WHAT?!" They all yelled.

"Hold on let me finish, she is a victim of human trafficking. She was kidnapped at the age of 16 and she was sold to a guy named Taeyang or at least that's his cover name. She fell in love with him and he did too, but it wasn't the kind she had felt for him. He used her in all kinds of ways eventually he was caught by my parents. My parents and my uncles and aunts saw her and felt pity towards her, so my aunt and uncle took her in. However there is more to her I believe, my parents never told me since she herself asked them not too" Everyone was just in complete shock. The news was a lot to handle, but what worried them the most was Ji Eun. If Yoongi didn't know the whole story, did they themselves know their own best friend?