Chapter 7

I woke up to another day and another start. I slowly hoisted myself up from my warm bed and walked to my bathroom. I did my skin care routine then went outside to see them all coming out of their rooms.

"Morning" We all said to each other.

It was a Tuesday today so it was normally like this, Mondays is when we don't wake up at the same time, it's usually because Bora and Hyuna went clubbing up to 1:30 am, Krystal and Scarlet were hanging out with Jungkook and Jongin until 12:00 pm, Hyolyn was usually at her part time as a singer for a cafe 2 miles away from here, while I'm at home studying or at a photo shoot.

Hyolyn and I started to cook for the others while they sat down and chatted a bit.

"Unnie! I heard that Jungkook's best friend is in your class" Scarlet said then went over to the counter and started to make hot chocolate for her and the rest of us.

"Is his name Park Jimin?" I asked then started to cut up some onions and tomatoes.

"Yup" She said then started to add the hot water to all 6 cups.

"He's the one that almost hit your Unnie" Bora said.

"BWO! Unnie how come you didn't tell me!?" She yelled.

"Yah Scarlet stop yelling!" Krystal yelled.

I ignored their bickering and continued to cook our food.

---------------------------------------------

I was in front of my vanity finishing up my hair then walked to my closet and put on my outfit.

I put on my white Adidas, grabbed all my stuff and went to the living room

"YAH HYOLYN OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" I was suddenly bombarded with yelling and screaming.

"LEAVE ME ALONE JOON MYUN!!" Hyolyn yelled in tears while Bora was doing her best to comfort her.

"What's going?" I asked them.

"Unnie, Joon Myun Sunbae is banging on our door and yelling for Hyolyn Unnie!" Scarlet yelled as she, Hyuna, and Krystal were pressed against the door.

Joon Myun is Hyolyn's boyfriend, they were a happy couple until Joon Myun joined a gang. He started to do drugs, drink, and smoke. He even started to abuse Hyolyn, I remember there was this one time he dropped her off here and she was covered with bruises. She even has a scar on her wrist later on that month.

"Hold on let me through, go comfort her" I dropped all my things and swung the door open. I quickly close the door and I looked at him dead in the eye while he did the same.     

"YAH WHERE IS HYOLYN?!?" He yelled.

"WHO ARE YOU TO COME UP HERE AND START BANGING ON OUR DOOR?!?!" I yelled then kneed him in the stomach.

He fell to his knees and groaned, "I have the right to see my girlfriend" He mumbled.

I sighed then picked him up by his collar, "Isn't it obvious she DOESNT want to see YOU right now!" I yelled then dragged him outside our dorms until we got to the lobby.

"Hey Ji Eun what's-" Taehyung trailed off when he saw Joon Myun. "Who's that?" He asked. I ignored him then continue to walk out the door. I threw him on the ground, I crouched down towards him and glared at him.

"DONT YOU EVER COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE THE HUMAN DECENCY TO KNOCK ON A DOOR WITHOUT SCREAMING OR YELLING!! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CRAWL OUT OF HERE!!" I screamed while scrambled on his feet and ran away. I walked back inside the building to see everyone staring at me. "What?!" I yelled then continued to walk to the elevator.

----------------------------------------------

"So if you're interested in acting be sure you have these certain skills...." I didn't pay much attention in class, not because I knew all this.

Which I do, all thanks to my love for reading, my connections, and google.

I just couldn't concentrate no thanks to Joon Myun and my cousin. Why my cousin? Well this morning things happen.

~ 20 Minutes Ago ~

"So Ji Eun this is Jimin, Jimin this my cousin Ji Eun take good care of her ok or else I'll murder you" My cousin said then while he was saying his all I did was glare at him while he just smirked at me.

"Cous did I ever tell you about the time someone almost hit in the shopping plaza?" I asked.

"NO WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" He yelled.

"Just a couple days ago" I answered. "And this guy was the one who almost hit me" I said while my cousin's eyes were throwing daggers towards the smirking idiot who was now ready to run away.

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!

"Well I gotta go, bye hyung!" He yelled then started to sprint away.

"PARK JIMIN GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!" He yelled.

I walked away, hearing towards my classroom.

         ~ Present Time ~

Anyways it was still bothering me, why? Well I don't know. I did my best to pay attention but failed, so I ended up falling asleep.