Chapter 16

Ji Eun's POV
"I'm nervous" I was with the girls in my room trying to decided what I'm gonna wear for my date with Jimin.

"Don't be! You'll look gorgeous!" Hyolyn said.

"Ok if you say so"

"But first let's curl your hair before you put your outfit on" They all love doing these things to me. It was like they were a group of little girls playing with those huge Barbie heads that you could put makeup on it and fix it's hair.

They finished within an hour and that was full of accidental hair pulling, eye poking and forehead burning. In the end though they did an amazing job.

 In the end though they did an amazing job

They picked out a lace off shoulder top, high wasted jeans, and brown wedges

They picked out a lace off shoulder top, high wasted jeans, and brown wedges. They curled my hair in a messy like style but it looked nice then they pinned two braids to the back of my head giving it a half done look.

"The art work is complete!" Hyuna announced making us all giggle.

DING DONG!!

"That must be him!" Scarlet help me up from the chair and guided me to the door since I kinda felt numb from not being able to move for 1 hour.

"Thanks Scarlet"

"No problem Unnie, now come on your prince awaits" We stepped outside to see Jimin he looked handsome. His hair was now dyed grey instead of black , he wore black leather jacket, black shirt, jeans, and shoes.

He was holding a bouquet of roses and his mouth was gaped

He was holding a bouquet of roses and his mouth was gaped. "Wow, you look beautiful" He walked towards me and gave me the flowers. I gladly took them and took a whiff, they smelled wonder full!

"Ok you two have fun on your date"

"But not too much fun"

"Also make sure she's safe and comes home by 11:30"

We both laughed and said our ok's and byes' then left to our date.

Author's POV
"So where are we gonna go?" Ji Eun asked as they walked to his black Ferrari. "Ok seriously how many sports cars do you have?"

Jimin laughed a bit then went into the car. "I have a lot and we are going to eat then go to fair that only comes for one week every single year.

Ji Eun was excited! She's never been to a fair before due to her aunt always telling her that people could poison her in those types of areas, so this was a new experience!

The two drove to a convince store, then went inside and bought two bowls of instant ramen and some water.

"Jal meokgesseumnida!" They said and began to dig in the ramen.

"This is really nice Jimin" The female said then ate another bite of ramen.

"Oppa, call me oppa"

"Mm, ok oppa. This is really good!" They both laughed, talked, and continued to eat.

Through this the female had the chance to get to know the male a bit, he told her that his right eye actually has stitches due to something that happen to him when he was a kid.

She on the other hand told him that she had scar on her back from a accident she had a couple years ago.

Even if half of it wasn't true.

Then after they finished their food they went to the fair and now they were playing ring toss. Well Jimin was, he was trying to show off by shooting for a huge panda for Ji Eun.

"I got it in!" He yelled and started jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Really?!"

"Ok sir here is you prize!" The man said and handed Jimin the panda which was probably as big as his upper body.

"Wah! Gumawo oppa!" Ji Eun yelled and took the soft bear.

"No prob now let's go over there!" They walked to the stand where you had to pop balloons with darts and the prize was... A PIKACHU!!

"Let's play that one!!" She yelled in excitement.

"Ok little lady 4 darts; if you get to pop four balloons you get a pikachu!"

She stood in front of the stand and began to pop the balloons one by one. "Wow! How are you so good?!" Jimin asked.

"I used to play with my aunt's best friend when I was freshman" The female answered remembering the good days that weren't bombarded with stress and dark eyes bags

The date went on pretty well they won a good amount of prizes. They decided to go to the car first to put away the stuff toys then went back in and they were now on the Ferris wheel.

It was like one of those cheesy things you see in rom-coms, the two were almost at the top allowing them to slowly see the illuminated city in the distance. Jimin then took this as an opportunity to put his arm over her shoulder.

Ji Eun blushed then settled into the position. Once they were at the top it was a breath taking view. "Ji Eun?" Ji Eun looked at Jimjn their faces only 3 inches apart.

"Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" Ji Eun was shocked and felt butterflies swarm in her stomach.

"Yes I would love to" Jimin smiled, leaned in and they shared a passionate kiss.

BOOM!

BOOM!

POP!

BAM!

They slowly pulled away to see brightly lit fireworks exploding with beautiful colors.

The perfect date

The perfect scene

The perfect moment

The perfect guy

What could go wrong?

???? POV
"This is her?" I asked my hyungs.

"Yeah, we saw her yesterday at a coffee shop"

"Thank you so much, now I can finally take back what belonged to me"

"And NO ONE will stop me"