Thredson's Last Patient: Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"So miss Linda" the woman continued. "Why have you joined us here?" She said making her way to the door. I gave no reply. "Child birth out of wedlock I believe" her sadistic smile loomed over me, she made me feel 3 inches tall. "Its not a crime. It might of been out of wedlock but I loved and still love my son" I said. This woman needed to be put into her place. "I don't care about that, it was out of wedlock and we all know a child can't be bought up in a loving environment without a stable relationship between their parents" she continued. "Who even are you, Sister? Iv'e been here for God knows long and I don't know a thing about anybody here." I said, which was the total truth. "Well then." She spoke, turning back to face me "I'm sister Jude" oh! Haha this was hilarious! I let out a sputter and replied "oh sister, from what ive heard you used to be a strict and respectable form of torture punishment, but from what iv'e heard in recent times, you've quite lost your way. Drinking on the christmas movie? Appearing drunk to your patients, peers and most importantly the monsignor?" Her smile turned into a stunned look and she looked like a rabbit who had been caught in the headlights. "Well, linda. You've done quite the homework essay. Dont worry though,  I still have full control here."