Thredson's Last Patient: Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

My eyes started to flutter open, along with the pounding of footsteps on the basement floor. There he was. Standing over me. Scurrying backwards, I hit my head on a metal chest, sending my head to the floor once more. I started to sob. "So, your finally awake" he said, kneeling down to get on my level. I had nowhere to run. "I guess its time to start." Screaming my lungs out, he strolled over to the other side of the room and wheeled in a hospital bed. "Get on" he said, gesturing to the bed. Shaking my head violently, he lowered down to my level and grabbed my wrists and tugged me on to the bed. "Good girl." He patronisingly said. "Whats happening? What are you doing to me?" I said, so exhausted I could barely let the whisper out. He started to tie me to the bed. "What I did to all my other victims" he replied, "And luckily for all the other women of the state, you will be my last victim." "Dont do this." I spoke. "Im a mother I have a child" he stopped tying me. "What did you say?". I looked at him, confused. "I have a son, you know that." I saw the shaken look in his eyes. "Why do I care?" He said, continuing to tie me down. He went back over to the other side of the room and grabbed something out of the metal closet. It was a mask. He was Bloody Face. As i started to scream, he walked back over to me. Getting a small knife out of his pocket, he put it to my wrist and started to glide the blade upwards. "MY SON NEEDS ME" I screamed. "EVERY CHILD NEEDS ITS MOTHER". Pausing again, he started to cry.