Thredson's Last Patient: Chapter 3

Chapter  3:

"How did you know about this, anyway?" Sister Jude began again. "About what?" I questioned. "About the movie incident. About the... er... alcohol overdose." "Well my ex, who left me when he found out I was pregnant, was an aspiring reporter. He was, and I presume still is friends with some of the best people in the buisness. I guess you have a mole." I said. I had her exactly where I wanted her to be. In fear. In fear of what could happen. "A mole?" She sniggered, caressing the door handle. "Who would be stupid enough to act as a mole, under my supervision?" "Someone. And they obviously got away with it." She finally opened the door, "I think we are done here." She said, shutting the door behind her. And once again, I was on my own. The next day, sister Jude was fired. That wasnt the official term used, but she was transferred to another facility outside of america. For the next few weeks, I watched the world pass by from the small and barred window from my room. Regualr plates of slush were pushed through the trap and everyday they were barely eaten. It wasnt long until I saw Judy Martin again, but not as a sister, but a patient. "NO, NO LET ME GO, ITS A MISSUNDERSTANDING, HELP ME!' I heard, screaming down the hall, it was her voice. "Linda? Linda raftery?" A guard said, peering through the small window. "Sorry miss, not enough cells. Everybody has to partner up. Sacrifice." And with that, Judy Martin was thrown in my ever shrinking cell.