Thredson's Last Patient: Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

"Wine?" He asked, showing me over to a table filled with liquor. "No thanks." I replied, "I'm still slightly in shock". "Understandable. You've obviously heard the rumours about me. I would be nervous if I was you." Taking a second to pause. I then looked over at a lamp and noticed it's strange pattern and texture. All of a sudden, I realised what it was. I sprug up out of the armchair which he had directed me towards and ran to the door, twisting the door knob ferociously and banging on the door. "HELP! HELP!" I screamed, hoping somebody was passing by. Nobody was. Suddenly, a cloth was thrusted under my nose and I blacked out. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the cold, hard tile flooring of what looked like a surgery. Surgical equipment and various cutting tools, such as saws and meat hooks hung in a neat board laid across the wall. Springing to my feet, I was pulled back down by the chain attached one end to my ankle and one end to the floor. Starting to sob, I screamed 'HELLO?! CAN SOMEBODY HEAR ME?! HELP ME! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!'. no response. Rocked with exhaustion, the strong smell of chloroform still fresh in my nostrils, my head pounded to the floor, and i fell into a deep sleep.