Kendall and Me

Hey guys, so this is going to be my first reccomended book... hope you guys are ready!

My first book review is on 'Kendall and me' by TaintedRain.

Kendall and Me

The blurb for 'Kenadall and me' is:

'When Isabel Shaw was six years old her twin sister, Kendall, died. It took a long time but Isabel finally moved on—lived her life. That is until ten years later when Kendall decides to magically reappear in Isabel’s bedroom as though she never left, asking for Isabel’s help.

Isabel never thought that she would see her sister again, let alone help her bring out the truth of how she died. It’s not going to be easy, but it doesn’t seem that Isabel has much of a choice. But whatever. What are sisters for, right?'

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

I thought that this book has been AMAZING. I like all the characters and can't wait to see what happens with Kendall. TaintedRain has put alot of thought into this story and it has come out well. 

I gave this book 4.5 stars out of 5.

I am absolutely loving this book. I am always wondering what will happen to everyone and the author has got me hooked onto this story. I love how the author has portrayed each of the characters, especially the difference of characters between Elijah and Diana even though they are friends and the relationship between Kendall and Isabel is amazing even through everything that they have gone through, they still love each other dearly.

OTHER REVIEWS

'Oooh! This book is damn amazing! I luv it'

'THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE :))))) I LOVE YOUR BOOKS'

'I am loving this book! Kendall is funny with her sarcasm. I hope they manage to save Kendall.'

Guys, please go read this book... It's amazing!

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was!

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link and I will tell you if I will or not! :D 

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye