Twisted Disney Princesses

Hey guys, I am back with another review for you guys. Before you start reading I just want to thank you all for the 195 views on this story, I hope you have enjoyed the books as much as I have. I hope you enjoy.

This time I am reviewing 'Twisted Disney Princesses by FanFicsWriter.

TWISTED DISNEY PRINCESSES.

The blurb for 'Twisted Disney Princesses' is:

'What if Prince Charming never came? What if the tapestry was never sown back together?

These are the Disney Princesses... twisted.'

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

I thought that this story was and still is remarkable! The author has come up with such an original idea and portrayed it into something even more original and amazing.

My favourite twisted story so far is definitely Snow White's one. Shortly followed by Aurora's!

I give this book 4.5 stars out of 5.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this, and can't wait until the author updates it again. Even though this book is just a a whole load of creepy short stories it is still brilliant and it hooked me from the very start.

And as I have already said I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I bet all of you lot will too!

OTHER REVIEWS:

"When will you update! I'm addicted to this book!"

"This was really awesome and... twisted lol like it"

"That was another that I really liked and now I'm at a loss to know what to say. Wow."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, please go read this book... It's Incredible! :D

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was!

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link and I will try my best! :D

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye