Man Hunt

I'm back! With a new review... I hope you will all like it! Here it is...

This time I am reviewing Man Hunt by TaintedRain

Man Hunt

The blurb for 'Man Hunt' is:

'Twenty teens. Abducted. To play a game of Man Hunt. 

____________________________________________

Serenity Davis is on her way home one night when a man holds a knife to her throat. The next thing she knows she's getting a bag thrown over her head, her hands tied behind her back, and thrown into a van. She doesn't know her destination or how many others will be with her. All she knows is that she's going to die. And she doesn't want to die. But little does Serenity know that she's being dragged to an abandoned warehouse with nineteen other kids in order to play a game of Man Hunt. The rules are simple. Get to the safe-zone and you live. Get caught and you die.'

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

I think that this story is very good. It keeps you hooked from the very beginning. The characters are very interesting. I like how the author has portrayed Coden, he doesn't want to show everyone that he's scared because he's the one that they are relying on, He feels like he shouldn't be scared and that he should be finding their way out to freedom and safety. This is why Serenity tries to not be scared either because she wants to stay strong. Serenity can tell that Coden is scared and she tries to comfort him, but when you are scared more than him then it becomes hard to comfort him. If you enjoyed Hunger games than you will enjoy this!

I give this book 4 stars out of 5.

The only down point of this book that I could tell is that It needs to be updated more often because the author has left it on so many cliffhangers! Other than that it is very good and I have enjoyed it a lot.

OTHER REVIEWS

'This is amazing.! Can't wait to read more!!'

'This is so amazing !!!'

'Wow it's really good! You took such a generic idea and added such a nice emotional twist! I love it so far!'

Guys, please go read this book... It's brilliant

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was!

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link and I will tell you if I will or not! :D 

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye