The Hunger Games: Facebook

I am back with another book review for you guys.

This time I am reviewing 'The Hunger Games: Facebook.' by LuvtheHungerGames1.

The Hunger Games: Facebook.

The blurb for 'The Hunger Games: Facebook' is:

'This story is a weird, it's a story that can go on forever and its about all the hunger games characters messing around on Facebook. Please honestly tell me what you think and feel free to critize if you think this story really deserves it! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ORIGINAL HUNGER GAMES CHARACTERS!'

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

Personally, I love this book. LuvtheHungerGames1 has made this story with all of the Hunger Games characters (even dead ones!) messing around on Facebook. I think that this book is hilarious and the author has wrote this very well and portraying characters how most of us have imagined them.

I give this book 3.5 stars out of 5.

I gave this book 3.5 stars out of 5 instead of 5 purely because for obvious reasons there isn't really a storyline. Otherwise I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and whenever it is updated I have to read it straight away!

Another good point about this book is that it is updated frequently! Which I am very glad about!

OTHER REVIEWS

'this is funny xD please continue, it's awesome^^ u should do one for Percy Jackson :DD'

'This is really good - please update before 1000 reads - you have an amazing story and it deserves to get lots of reads but 1000 is a lot to ask for.'

'PLEASE UPDATE MORE I NEED TO READ MORE.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, please go read this book... It's excellent! :D

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was!

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link and I will see if I can! :D

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye