Unexpected Love

Hey guys, I am back with a new book review now... Get ready!

This time I am reviewing Unexpected Love by JaiRich.

Unexpected Love

The blurb for 'Unexpected Love' is:

'What happens when you fall in love with someone you never thought you would even talk to? Meet Riley. She moved to her parents' house in London, England. Her life is turning out to be horrible until she meets Alex. Alex is the Prince of England and has to be married within a year. He is miserable and tired until he meets Riley. Follow them on their adventure.

This story had me hooked from the first page. I have been reading this story from the very beggining. I like Riley and Alex's personality's and I think that they are totally cute together. Depite all the ups and downs between Riley and Alex's relationship they are still so cute together. I love that Alex isn't lying about his feelings for Riley and he has even told his mother that he prefers Riley to some other strange girl. He has never lied about his feelings to Riley even when his mother had something against her.'

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

I think that it is really good. I haven't stopped reading it since the start and as I have said before, I really liked the characters that JaiRich has used and created.

I give this book 4 stars out of 5.

I gave this book a 4 because I haven't been able to carry it on because it isn't updated as often as I think it should be. Apart from that, I think that the story and concept is amazing and I am looking forward to reading the rest of it.

OTHER REVIEWS

'Amazing story <3'

'Really cool, I love it! Thanks(:'

'It's a very sweet story :)'

Guys, please go read this book... It's Really Good! :)

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was and that you like it :)

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link. I will tell you if I will or not! :D

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye