'Just let go for once' (A Tom Hiddleston short story)

Hey guys, I am back with another review for you guys. Before you start reading I just want to thank you all for the 297 views on this story, I hope you have enjoyed the books as much as I have. I hope you enjoy.

This time I'm reviewing 'Just let go for once' (A Tom Hiddleston short story) by Oswaldingcumberbabe.

'Just let go for once' (A Tom Hiddleston short story)

The blurb for 'Just let go for once' (A Tom Hiddleston short story) is:

What do you do when you meet your favourite person in the world and make the mother of all bad impressions? Apparently, you just keep talking...

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

I thought that this story was really good. I love Tom Hiddleston (Seriously I do) and even though this was just a short story I still really enjoyed it.

I give this book  stars out of 5.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It hooked me from the very start because it was about one of the best people in the whole world... Tom Hiddleston! 

And as I have already said I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I bet all of you lot will too! I don't normally read short stories but I had to read this one... It was a short romance and the moments that the two charaters shared with you were magical. This is a book that lets Tom Hiddleston teach us to smile and stay happy with what we already have in our lives. It's inspirational and it's what we all want to happen to us too.

OTHER REVIEWS:

"This is fantastic! ;D"

"Read this.... So many feels :') love it :DD"

"Awh, that's adorable."

Guys, please go read this book... I am really impressed by it! :D

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was!

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link and I will try my best! :D

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye