Call me Ella

Hey guys, I am back with another review for you guys. Before you start reading I just want to thank you all for the 366 views on this story, I hope you have enjoyed the books as much as I have. I hope you enjoy.

This time I'm reviewing 'Call Me Ela' by BelWatson

Call Me Ella

The blurb for Call Me Ella is:

'Yes, I lost my father and he was the best man in the whole world.

Yes, I have a stepmother who is a witch and whom I hate most passionately.

Yes, I have two stepsisters that are a pain in my arse and who lost their brains when they were little. Yes, my life is like a cliché from a bloody fairy tale, but you know what is missing? The fucking Prince Charming! And where is he? Nowhere to be found! Probably he's dancing in his palace with a stupid and empty-headed Barbie. Arsehole. Who needs him, anyways? Certainly, not me. I'm almost Cinderella, but you can call me Ella.'

WHAT DID I THINK OF IT?

Okay, so I read this book not realising that One direction was in it. I am not a very big fan at all of One direction but that didn't matter, I still really enjoyed this story. I thought that this story was very well written and I forgot (A bit like Ella!) that he was Niall Horan and just imagined 'The mystery guy!' as a random stranger! After a while I didn't even care that there was One direction in it, I just imagined them differently.

I have given this book stars out of 5.

The author has portrayed all the characters very well in my opinion especially the stepmother. I have given this book a 4 because it hooked me from the start! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I am in the middle of reading the second book in the Aware Princess series: Little Shy Ariel which she is still working on, I am also enjoying it very much!

OTHER REVIEWS:

'omg i luv luv luv this book'

'So sweet, I lovee this epilogue a lot <3 And I voted... every single chapter. Love this book.'

'Beautiful book'

Guys, please go read this book... I really enjoyed reading it! :D

So what do you all think? I would like your feedback because I don't really know if that was a good review or not! I hope it was!

If you would like a book review from me on your book, please tell me the name or send me a link and I will try my best! :D

Speak to you later guys. >.<

~ Luna_Skye