A reunion anniversary

The girls had arrived to the castle. To see the party in full swing.
"Ooh it's like jelly!" Squealed pinkie sticking her hand in and out of a bowl.
"We have mingling, Let's get to it." Applejack said and the girls went off in different dirrections.
Twilight roamed around the ball room to find her brother. That when she thumped into a guard.
"Sorry.." She muttered in apology as she looked up. A smile greeted her.
"Hello Twily."
It was her brother shinning armor.
"Shinning! You were married how could you not tell me?" Twilight began spilling out.
"Woah, can't say I was the only one busy.. I heard about you being a precure. I am so proud." He said.
"Ok but who is the princess!"
"I know you just got your memories back but do you remember cadence? That's who I married."
Twilight's eyes sparkled with excitement. Cadence had been her baby sitter when she had been young. All the caring memories flooded back with relief. Even their secret hand shake.
Sunshine, sunshine
Lady bugs awake
Clap your hands
And do a little shake.

"Twily?.." Said a princess with pastel pink,purple and yellow curls.
"Cadence! Remember me? Twilight!"
The princess walked right up to her with a smile.
"Of course! Look at you!" Cadence beamed with her caring smile.
"Were moving into our own castle too. Eventually," shinning said.
"We hope you can visit.." Cadence nodded.
"Yeah of course I will!" Twilight beamed.