Fighting in the dark

The five girls left got to work to keep the shadows at bay as the forcefield vanished out of existence.
"I hope twilight hurries up!" Rainbow yelled punching rapidly.
"Precure butterfly swarm!" Fluttershy blasted butterflies at the shadows.
They kept reflecting the attacks thrown.
Applejack came to pinkie.
"Earth pony mode!" The Two grew pony ears.
"Precure, Apple balloon burst!"
Exploding apples were being flung at the darkness.
Darkness was beginning to cover everything making it vanish.
"Guys we need to find twilight!" Rarity yelled.
They all took off to the palace. Behind them the citzens screamed causing the shadows to move faster. Buildings vanished. The crystal people laid on the ground in a depressed trance. The girls ran to the palace.
"Guys you need to find twilight and the heart! It's our last hope!" Shinning yelled. The castle began to vanish in the dark.
The harmony precures ran to find twilight and spike. As they rushed up the tower stairs the shadows were at their heels causing the world behind them to vanish.
"Hurry up guys!" Rainbow yelled.
"The world is literally ending! What do you think were doing!?" Applejack snapped.
"All this gorgeous crystal, gone.. It would have made a nice center piece design.." Rarity moaned.
"Just run!" Fluttershy screamed terrified.
After five minutes of non stop running, they reached the top of the tower. Twilight was clutching the heart while spike was being held in sombra's grip.
The girls came up behind her.
"Hand over the crystal heart precures. Or your friend here can disappear..." Sombra snarled hanging spike out the tower window.
"Spike!" The girls yelled.
"Don't give him the heart twilight!" Spike yelled.
Twilight's heart pounded. She felt tears sting at her eyes. Was the world really worth a friend? To her, yes.
She gave sombra the heart and spike was tossed back to the girls.
Then instantly sombra smashed the heart. The girls eyes went wide. The world. Their friends. Their family. All gone forever. The world was at an end. And they were powerless to stop it. The rest of the tower vanished behind them. They all sat in defeat in the void.
"Game over, harmony precure.." Sombra laughed evilly.