6

Kayla Pov

After school was out I went and picked up Lil man. Before picking him up I grabbed us something to eat from Chick fill a. I pulled up to his school and walked inside.

I walked to his class to see him already standing there ready. "Ready lil man?" I asked and he nodded grabbing my hand. I signed him out so the people would know.

We walked towards the car and got in. I looked back to make sure he was strapped up then handed him his food. He smiled big looking at his favorite. "Pop corn chicken!" He said excited. I smiled and pulled off.

When we got in the house my mind suddenly drifted to Tati making a small smile appear on my face.

She's perfect to me tbh. I don't know why I never noticed this about her. I wish I would have prevented myself from the whole bullying.

Maybe we could have been together around the time we first met, but that night ruined everything.....

Flashback

It's was the night of our 9th grade homecoming. I was debating on going or not. Well I already bought a ticket so I should. Or I would be wasting $20.

I got ready deciding to just go and see how it goes....

When I got there I didn't really know anybody so I just walked around until somebody pulled on my arm. "U made it" I looked to see it was Latoya one of the cheerleaders in our school.

"Wassup" I replied smiling. "U want to dance?" She asked me smiling.

"Uh...I really don't dance" I said quickly, but she dismissed my comment and pulled me to the dance floor.

She moved her back onto my front as she grabbed my arms wrapping them around her as she danced up on me. One I was nervous as fuck this was my first time doing anything like this.

I just went with it. And danced with her. We danced for about a hour to all the songs. I looked around the room to see everybody grinding up on eachother.

In the middle of the floor there was this girl twerking on this dude mad fast as his friends held his back so he wouldn't fall cheering him on.

I chuckled a little and continued to look around until my eyes landed on Tati. She was looking my way and I smiled at her happy to see her, but she only glared at me with a straight face.

I furrowed my eyebrows, our eye contact broke as Latoya grabbing my hands pulling me closer to her as she continued to grind on me.

I knew I should have went to check on Tati, but I didn't know how to just walk away from Latoya while we were in this position.

For the rest of the night the same thing happened. Us dancing and her introducing me to some of her friends which I didn't care to remember their names.

After that night everything changed and that's when the bullying started.

Flashback over

Latoya never knew about the bullying. Well kind of she would ask about the little bruises I had, but I never told her the real reason.

Back to Tati. Speaking of the devil. I felt my phone vibrate I pulled it out to see her calling me on FaceTime. I accepted it.

Her face popped up on the phone making me smile instantly.

"What u doing" she asked smiling. "Nothing about to eat my food what about you?" We continued our conversation and got to know her more.

Some of her Favorite colors were blue, yellow, purple and green. She was originally from FL. she likes to draw. Her favorite pizza it Dominos. Which we had a argument about because I think and know Pizza Hut is the best pizza.

I already knew about how in love she is with Cooking and Poetry. The thing I learned to love about her was her height. Her 5'2 to my 5'10. She was perfect and don't let me forget about her smile 😩 lorddddddd.

I love her smile and I'm glad I could be that person to make it happen. We were so into our conversation that we lost track of time. Makai came down and told me he was hungry.

I looked at the time it was 5 going on 6. damn. I didn't know it was that long. "Alright little man I will make dinner in a little bit".

He made a face "sissy you know you can't cook" he said making Tati burst out laughing. I playfully glared at her as Makai being nosy trying to see who I was on the phone with.

"I can cook, I will make some spaghetti" I said and he nodded saying good choice.

He loved my spaghetti and I can cook.....I'm just still learning a few more things. "Who is that. Is that your girlfriend?" I wish. Makai whispered but I knew Tati heard him as she tried to stop her laughing.

"this is my friend Tati" I said looking at Tati. "Oh hi" he smiled waving at the screen. "Hi" Tati said back smiling. Makai ran off after that probably to go watch tv.

"Aww he is so cute is that your little brother?" She asked I smiled and nodded. "So back to you and your cooking skills" she smirked.

"I don't know what you talking about" I said quickly making us both laugh. I decided to start cooking. Me and Tati stayed on FaceTime throughout the night. We eventually fell asleep on the phone.

---

Got stuck but She helped with this chapter happy to have her help and support

xMakaylax