15

A month later

Kayla Pov

I was sitting in class on my phone texting Tati.

Me

Wassup wit ur friend Lola

Tati

Lola? U mean Lia

Me

Idk and don't care but yea her

Tati

Watchu mean wats up wit her?

Me

She bein suspect

Tati

How?

Me

I'll tell u all dat later before I get me phone tookin

Tati

Ok babe

"Pay attention" I looked up to see a smirking Jasmine looking my way. I shook my head before focusing on the teacher.

"I am paying attention" I told her.

"Nah you was all up in your phone" Jasmine said while I chuckled. "Yea you right"

Me and Jasmine have gotten close over the past few weeks. She a cool chick. I know she got a lil crush on me by the way she be acting, but I turned that down real quick cause my princess already got my heart.

---

This Lyric girl has been giving me a bad vibe these past weeks. She been getting too close to my girl lately, but Tati told me don't stress cause I'm all she needs and I trust her.

We was at lunch and I had my arm wrapped around Tati whispering in her ear. Well everybody around us thought I was whispering in her ear when I was really teasing her lil ass.

Lala was glaring at me while Jasmine glared at Tati but we ain't pay them no mind.

Tati couldn't stop giggling as she tried to push me off, but it wasn't helping with how weak she was getting.

"Can y'all stop I'm tryna eat" Lala said with a disgusted face. I looked at her.

"Then go eat some where else" I said mean mugging her. "Baby chill out" Tati said grabbing my hand. But I pulled away glaring at the girl that sat in front of us.

I didn't mean to pull away from Tati, but I needed to calm down first. The Lala girl been doing this constantly and it only got on my nerves more and more.

"Hey Tati, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out Saturday?" Lia asked Tati. I looked at her waiting for her to answer.

"Sure" she smiled brightly. Ok that hurt. She shouldn't be smiling like that towards another female but me.

I grabbed my lunch and walked out the café. Shit only made me more mad then I already was.

Did she really forget our plans for Saturday already. We only been dating for a month and a week but we always do something Saturday nights. I felt me phone buzz in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Tati

Where did you go?

Me

Don't worry about it

I heard footsteps behind me. I looked to see it was Jasmine. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea I'm good" I lied. She stayed silent for a while as we just continued to walk around.

"So, uh I was wondering if you wanted to hang out Saturday with me and Zayn maybe go to the movies or something" she said shyly.

"Yea that would be cool" she smiled "great." She quickly hugged me by surprise and ran off.

Sense she wanna forget about our date Saturday, I can forget too.

---

Later that day I was in the house watching tv when I got a FaceTime call from Tati.

I was still a little mad about earlier today, but I wanted to talk to my baby.

We both were smiling when it connected.

Tati - Me

What you doing ?

Nothing watching tv waiting for my Aunt to drop off Makai in a lil bit

We talked for a little bit more until she told me she will call me back.

I love you

I love you too

And she hung up which made me frown. She usually wants me to hang up because she don't be wanting to get off the phone.

That's how it's been lately though. We would talk for a little and she would randomly be like 'I'm going to call you back but never does.

I'm used to staying on the phone with her all day after school until we fall asleep, even when she's at work she always calls me no matter what, but that barely happens anymore. Her excuse is always 'I'm busy'

I don't jump to conclusions because I trust her. I just remind myself that she's just busy.

I be texting her from time to time but she only text back late. We have been getting into a lot of arguments lately because of this.

Every time I bring it up she tries to dismiss it and that what's irritates me and leads to a full blown argument. I just miss the days when we first started talking.

I cleared my mind focusing back on the tv not trying to just to conclusions. Again.

---

1:20 am and I got skool 😩

Had to get this out though

xMakaylax