22

Kayla Pov

I threw on some joggers and T shirt throwing on a random pair of shoes and headed out. My suspension was over and so was Tati's.

I haven't seen or heard from her sense the day I dropped her off which was 2 days ago.

I walked into school and went up to my locker, as usual the crew was right there.

I dapped them up and hugged Isis. I just smile at them not saying anything.

"Kayla!" I quickly turned around hearing her voice. She came running towards me full force.

She landed in my arms, her arms and legs wrapped around me. I held onto her burring my face in her neck, her doing the same.

My crook of my neck suddenly became wet, but I didn't care. Everybody in the hallway was staring at us, but again I didn't care.

"I love you" she said holding me tighter, but now standing on her two feet.

"I-I love-e you t-too" my voice cracked after not going days without talking.

I wiped her face, but she didn't give me a chance pulling me into a kiss.

She deepened the kiss but realized we were still in the middle of the hallway.

"Can we skip today? I just want to spent the whole day with you" she asked looking up at me.

"O-Of course" I smiled. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the school.

Her smile never left her face and neither did mine.

"I missed you so much" she said looking over at me as I pulled up to the house.

"I missed y-you too baby" I smiled at her. She pecked my lips before quickly jumping out of my truck.

I followed behind her until we walked into my room. She jumped on our bed letting out a heavy sigh.

I cleared my throats before speaking. "extra pineapples/sausage and pepperoni?" I asked. She smiled "you know me so well"

After ordering the pizza and a side of half and half hot wings and barbecue. I put in the movie 'Get out' and went down stairs to grab the ice cream.

...

"Get back here Kayla!" Tati yelled running behind me as I laughed and kept running away from her.

I was currently holding one of her stuffed animals that she left here. Threatening to cut it open.

One thing you don't do is mess with her stuffed animals.

I don't know why I can't mess with this one sense I gave it to her.

I started to slow down trying to catch my breath. Tati came from behind me.

"Dumbass you know you have a breathing problem" she hit me in my chest making me let out a wheeze.

Her face turned into a panic expression when she heard it.

"Go sit down, now!" She said pushing me towards the couch.

"But, I-I'm fine" I said trying to move away from her hands that were currently on my back pushing me.

She gave me a look which made me sit down quickly. I gave her a small smile, but she didn't buy it.

She rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Stop rolling your damn eyes girl" I said.

"Shut the fuck up" she muttered as she came back with a bottle of water.

I placed my hand on my chest with a shock face. A small smile appeared on her face as she tried to not laugh.

Not paying the water no mind I grabbed her by her waist pulling her onto my lap. "I missed you" I said looking into her eyes before connecting our lips into a much needed kiss.

The past two days have been hectic without her. I knew she felt the same as she deepened the kiss.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me as I stood up walking into our room.

I went down kissing on her neck as she tilted her head back for more access.

I laid her down on the bed climbing on top....

---

Thought it was 😂

Yall still hella slacking on them votes and comments so think of what happened next in y'all heads 😁

xMakaylax