30

Kayla Pov

"We finally out this bitch!!!" Bam said before throwing off his cap.

Our 2017 class was right behind us cheering and talking with their friends.

We all went our separate ways meeting up with our family's.

"Congratulations baby girl" my aunt said smiling as Makai ran towards me as I picked him up.

I smiled hugging him tight then walking up to my aunt giving her a hug also. "Thank you, thank you"

"How does it feel?" My aunt asked smiling towards me.

I let out a heavy sigh the smile not leaving my face "I...I feel great, can't believe I'm saying it but I'm I can't wait until college start" I answered her question.

I felt body's collide with me knocking the wind out of me. Of course it was the crew and my gorgeous girlfriend.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder bringing her closer to me kissing the side of her head.

"We did it" she confessed looking up at me smiling before kissing my lips.

*click*

we pulled away. I liked my lips before looking up seeing my aunt holding a camera in one hand fanning the picture in the other.

Soon the group joined into our picture time. I can't believe this is a new chapter in my life.

I have a house a good paying job, my lil brother and aunt, beautiful girl on my arm soon to be fiancé, three friends I knew sense middle school.

My life couldn't get any better.

---

This book took the longest book in glad I finished it.

If you been here sense the beginning you know I'm not good with endings and this one was hella short

I have another book already in the works but it's gonna be a while before I put it out so look out for that

I will try to complete it before posting anything, but love you guys thank you for sticking with me for the past 4 years 💙

Sincerely,

xMakaylax