18

Kayla Pov

The next day I walked into school wanting to talk to Tati. I held the straps on my book bag as I walked and looked around for that one person.

After 6 minutes of looking I didn't find her. I didn't have much time to get to class so I just decided to go.

On the way there I past my locker to see Tati standing there. It looked like she was waiting for me. As I looked around I saw that Lia chick walking up to her.

Tati head lifted as she seen Lola walking up to her. She looked around and saw me also walking towards her.

She kept looking back and forth between us. Lia walked up to her smiling and shit, but I stood in front of her blocking her from seeing Tati and bent down kissing My Girlfriend.

I knew it took both of them by surprise, but I didn't care. I wasn't bout to lose somebody I only cared about to some crazy ass stud.

Tati wrapped her arms around my neck standing on her tippy toes. Wit her short ass. My hands slid down to her ass gripping it as I deepened the kiss.

The warning bell rung but I didn't care. I can feel that girl still looking at us and I still didn't care.

Breaking the kiss I grabbed Tati hand and walked towards her class. I looked back at Lia and looked her up and down.

Her face was red I guess from how mad she was, I smirked. Ain't nobody taking my baby.

I looked down at Tati to see her smiling while biting her bottom lip.

"Ur mine remember that" I said lowly against her ear as I wrapped her arm around her shoulder bending down a lil bit. because of her height.

She nodded looking like she was still in a daze.

...

During lunch I was wit Marty, Bam, Isis, and her boyfriend. I never knew the guy went here but I just shrugged it off.

I was eating my fries and talking to Marty when I felt somebody plop down on my lap. Making me groan a little.

I looked up to see my beautiful girlfriend. She smiled down at me pecking my lips.

I smiled wrapping my arms around her. She started to eat the rest of the food I had on my tray, but I didn't mind.

Plus she would get mad if I told her no.

"Hey Kayla" I looked up to see Latoya I nodded my head and took a nugget and ate it.

"Don't look or say hi to that bitch" Tati growled at me.

"Wassup Tati" Lia walked pass. Tati sent a small wave.

"Don't look or say hi to that bitch" I repeated her in the same tone.

I felt her move around a little on my lap making me chuckle. I put my hand on her thigh, but she smacked it away.

"Ur only making it worse" she said lowly so only I can hear. I smirked deciding not to mess with her this time.

We both jumped back into the conversations the other were having.

---

Been a while

xMakaylax