12

2 weeks later

Kayla Pov

I walked in school after dropping off Makai. I saw the crew leaning up against the lockers being loud.

"Give it 2 weeks" Marty said. While Isis and Bam shook their heads. "They probably already together now" Bam pointed at Isis agreeing with her.

I walked up to them "wassup, what y'all talking about?" I asked dapping up Bam and Marty while giving Isis a hug.

"Just about when you and Tati going get together" Bam said earning smacks from Marty and Isis.

"You wasn't suppose to say anything you idiot" Isis said rolling her eyes.

"Aye put y'all hands on me again watch y'all get dropped" Bam said. "Ard Michael" we all held in our laugh as i said his government which he hates.

Bam ran towards me about to hit me. I quickly ran off laughing running through the halls away from him.

"Kayla get your ass back here" he yelled still chasing me. I was dodging people trying not to knock them over. Most of them was watching me get chased.

My eyes locked on a specific person making me run towards them. I wrapped my arms around her turning her towards the angry Bam Bam still chasing me.

He stopped as I hid behind Tati. "Imma fuck you up Kayla" he said coming closer. I just stuck my tongue out at him before hiding back behind Tati.

He cracked a smiled before pointing at me. "We will finish this later" he said walking away. "No we won't nigga" I yelled as he walked away.

After all of that. I wrapped my arm around a confused Tati kissing her cheek. "Hi" I said smiling down at her. She smiled back "hey".

I didn't notice she was talking to somebody before I grabbed her earlier. It was some stud. "Who is this?" I asked looking the unknown stud up and down.

"This is Lia, she's new here and principle P asked me to show her around" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ard we can show her around lets go" I said keeping my arm around Tati as I kept a close eye on dis stud.

Me and Tati got closer over the past 2 weeks. We would kiss here and there around school, but we haven't made things official yet.

But that's changing tomorrow. I'm taking her out tomorrow. Where? I don't know yet. All I know is I wanna make it special.

She not with the fancy shit and I'm not neither, but it still has to be perfect sense this will be my first date. Ever.

We showed this lil girl around. Well Tati was, I kept messing with her.

I would kiss/bite her cheek, wrap my arms around from behind and kiss her neck lightly, poke her sides when she started to talk because I knew she was ticklish which would make her giggle when I do it.

Of course she would smack my hand away when I do it which made me smile big as fuck. I love this girl moe. For real.

After showing the girl around. She thanked Tati and walked away. Damn she couldn't thank me I was helping too. Kinda. I hope her lil ass get lost.

I didn't know I was glaring at the back of the girls head until I felt Tati grab my face.

When our eyes connected my eyes softened and a smile came. "Stop being jealous" she said smiling. "Who said I was jealous" I said wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer.