7

Kayla Pov

Weeks later

1...

1 day until....

Homecoming

It was Friday and everybody was rushing to get their tickets, but one of those people wasn't me.

I wanted to go, but only for that one person. I wonder if she was going or not.

Or maybe I should ask her if she wanted to go with me...

I didn't know what to do. I was currently in 3rd period which is AP art. Something i want to major in and go to college for, but that wasn't on my mind right now.

The thing was I had Culinary next and then lunch which I had to buy a ticket, also it was the last day for purchasing them.

How am I going to ask her? I was so deep in thought that I flinched when I heard the loud bell ring for the next class.

Fuck.

I grabbed my things and walked to class still thinking. These past weeks have been great. Me and Tati would be on FaceTime all day after school even at work.

She just lights up my day no joke together or not. She also really been supportive with my Art she encourages me to do better and not to give up.

I also support her with her decisions in what she wants to do after school which is Cooking.

She started drawing again. She's good, it makes me happy to see her happy, and that she is interested a little bit in art.

I walked into class seeing Tati already seated in her seat. Ok here goes nothing. I walked towards her earning a smile and I returned it.

Her smile...

"Hey" she said giving me a hug. We saw eachother this morning and shared a hug, but I didn't care I learned to like having her in my arms even if it's for a second.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as hers went around my neck. I picked her up a little making her giggle. A wide smile appeared on my face just hearing that.

We pulled away and sat down. "Are you going to homecoming?" I just layed it all on the table.

"Idk yet, are you?" She said smiling up at me. Butterflies. I looked away quickly clearing my throat then looking back at her.

"I- uh was actually wondering-" I was interrupted by one of our classmates "hey Tati can I talk to you real quick?" The unknown stud said smiling at her.

I shot daggers at the unknown person. "Yea, just give me a moment" Tati said then turned back towards me. "What were you saying?"

"I wanted to know, you know-" I scratched the back of my neck trying to get my words out "go to homecoming together?" I finished my question.

Tati smiled widely as her eyes lit up "Of course- I mean yea" she cleared her throat hiding her excitement which only made me smile.

She turned back to the unknown stud who looked like she was in her own world. "What did you want to ask me?" Tati asked.

The lil girl smiled while I mean mugged her while she wasn't looking. "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to homecoming saturday?" The girl asked with her hands in her pockets.

"I- uh actually already have a date...sorry" Tati replied. The unknown girl frowned and nodded.

She looked in my direction and me being the little kid I am. I stuck my tongue out at her and smirked. She walked away looking a lil mad. Oh well.

Tati turned back towards me. "So a date huh?" I teased her. She blushed looking down smiling.

---

Short but oh well

Tell me what u guys think of
This chapter

xMakaylax