14

Kayla Pov

After me and Tati's date I took her back home. I pulled into her driveway.

We both got out the car. I grabbed her hand when we got to the front of the car walking to her front door.

She turned towards me looking up. "I had a good time" she spoke softly. "Me too."

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck as mines went around her waist.

"Might take Makai out spent some time with the little guy" i answered her question. She smiled widely.

"I love that you guys have a unbreakable bond" she confessed. I smiled hearing her say that, it made me see that she really cares.

Not just for me but for Makai also. "So what about next Friday or Saturday sense we both have to work this whole week?" She asked hopping for the right answer.

"Saturday would be good what do you have in mind?" "I was thinking the movies and maybe something after" she said.

I nodded "we can do that" she happily smiled "great! Text me when you get in the house safely ok?"

I nodded. She stood on her tippy toes kissing me. I closed my eyes pulling her close.

After a minute or two we pulled away. She smiled at me one last time before walking into the house.

I walked back to my car smiling like a idiot. I licked my lips just missing her lips on mine. My girlfriend.

---

Outfit of the day

Outfit of the day

I walked into school Monday morning going up to my locker that I barely use. I stood by my locker waiting for my friends.

I pulled out my phone while waiting. I felt a presence stand in front of me I looked up to see Lola, Loki, Lolo. Whatever but she was standing in front of me.

"May I help you?" I asked her. She put her hands in her pockets. "Have you see Tati?" She asked.

"Why you asking for my girl?" I asked as I stood up straight from the lockers.

"Your girl?" She asked taking a step back. "Ain't that's what I just said" I looked her up and down. She had a lil smirk on her face that I just wanted to wipe off.

"My bad bro I ain't know" she walked away with that smirk still on her face. The fuck she mean she ain't know? Wasn't she at the lunch table when all that shit went down with Latoya?

Fuck it I'm not even about to stress. "Wassup nigga" I looked up to see Marty and Bam Bam. I dapped them up. "Where Isis at?" I asked.

"She not going be here today she got sick or something" I nodded.

"Ay was that Lola girl at the lunch table when that Latoya shit went down?" I asked the both of them.

Bam shrugged "I don't even know who that is moe" he said looking back down at his phone. 

"Nah. That random girl?  I think she walk away before shit went left" Marty said. I nodded my head. "Why wassup?" He said.

I shook my head saying nothing. "Hey baby" I looked over to see Tati. I smiled wide as fuck just hearing her voice.

She wrapped her arm around me as I pecked her lips. "Hey" I said as we pulled apart looking in her eyes.

"Alright, stop with all that lovey dovey shit, my girl ain't here yet" I laughed at Bam's comment. 

Tati greeted them and waved. Marty and Bam did the same giving her a head nod. Minutes later the warning bell rung to get to class.

"Kayla Young, please report to the main office"

Tati looked up at me as we was walking to her class. "What the fuck did you do?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders "i don't even know" she nodded. "We'll go now I can walk the rest of the way to class" she said as we both stopped walking.

"You sure?" I said. She nodded kissing me quickly. "Go babe" she said.

I kissed her forehead before she walked away. I went to the principles office.

"You wanted to speak to me" I said. My principle nodded "I need you to show these two new students around" he gestured behind me.

I turned around to see a guy and a girl. He handed me their schedules.

When we were out of the office I greeted my self. "Wassup I'm Kayla" I said shaking their hands. "Zayn" "Jasmine" I nodded.

As I was showing them around I decided to ask them some questions.

"Are you too..." I said waiting for one of them to speak. "We are siblings" Jasmine said answering  my question.

"What made you guys move here?" I asked. "Our parents new job" I nodded again as we kept the conversation going.

After showing them around and making sure they knew where to go, I walked to my class.

---

Boring? Ik 🙄 been in a jih pissy mood lately, but I had to update for y'all

Make sure to vote and comment

xMakaylax