CHAPTER 38- SPEECHES

Abby's P.O.V.

Melissa,

Melissa I loved having you at the front desk everyday. I will truely miss seeing you but you were great. You were their for not only your girls but all the girls. I knew I could count on you for anything. You are now an angel. You were a great friend evven if we didnt agree on everything nothing ever got us to the point where we never spoke. You were great at figuring out what the costumes should look like and how everything will plan out. You always kept track of making sure things were done on time. You also always did things ahead of time and everybody got their music and that everything was set. You are now in heaven looking over all of us. Hopefully you are having fun with the other moms. I love and miss you

No One's P.O.V.

Kendall:share???

Abby: no

Paige: okay

Kendall's P.O.V.

Melissa,

            Melissa I miss you. You were always their for me no madder what. You always let me come over all the time. I loved doing sleepovers at your house with you and the girls they were always fun. You made everything more funner.( not sure if that is a real word but o well) You were always their when my mom couldnt be. You made sure everything was right. You are an angel in heaven. I hope you are having fun with the other moms. R.I.P. I love and miss you.

No One's P.O.V.

Brooke: kendall want to share

Kendall: sure

* so Kendall reads it*

Kenzie: that was good

Kendall: thanks

* Maddie's P.O.V.*

Mom,

        Mom you were the best mother anyone could ask for. You made sure I had everything I needed. I knew if I ever had a problem you would help me with it. When the accident happened I didn't know what to expect but you survived for a while but then you began to get sic. You went in for nemerous test and surgerys but when they went to preform your final surgery you passed. Everything will be so different without you. You made the studio cheerful and happy. I loved it how you weren't their just for me and Kenzie but you were their for all the girls. You were always willing to help to help out with anything no madder who it was for or what is was. You had the most beautiful smile and I loved that about you. You are now an angel looking down on us and watching our every move. I hope you are enjoying heaven and having fun with the other moms. I love and miss you so much mommy. xoxox.

No One's P.O.V.

Abby: Maddie would you like to share

Maddie: no

Abby: okay

Kenzie's P.O.V.

Mommy,

             Mommy I miss you and love you. Nothing will ever be the same without you. You always knew how to make me smile when I was sad. You are now one of my many angels up in heaven and I know you are looking down on us. You are the best mom ever. I would like to play a song by miley cyrus called " I miss You" * after the song* This song just says everything about how I am feeling right now. Mommy I love you and miss you. I dance for you. I will truely miss seeing your smile everyday. I love and miss you xoxoxox.

No One's P.O.V.

Maddie: kenzie you want to share

Kenzie: no

Christi: okay

Christi's P.O.V.

Melissa,

            Melissa we may have fought but  we alwas had each others back. The night of the crash was an event I will never forget. Me and you were the last two moms left. You soon began to get get sick on your last and final surgery your body gave in and you passed. That was sad news to hear. You are now an angel in heaven. Hopefully, you are having fun with the other moms. I know you and the others are watching over us. I love and miss you. I know we will meet again someday.

No One's P.O.V.

Chloe: mommy you want to share

Christi: sure 

* so Christi reads it *

Nia: nice 

Christi: thanks

Abby: okay listen up the funeral and burial is tomorrow it is at the same time as the other one.

Maddie: okay

* so they all head back to the house to get rest for tomorrow*

A/N: OKAY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE FUNERAL. VOTEW COMMENT ENJOY