Prolouge

You can't get away from me

All fairytales have happy endings... Just a mere fantasy of each people. A kind princess and prince? A kind king and queen? Kind animals?

"Just a mere fantasy" she said as she crossed her legs like a professional teacher.

"But Mam. Ari! Isn't this a little brutal for kids?" Teli said as she pull down her raising hand.

"Yep, but some people rewrite it and tell it to others." Ari said as she write something on the board. "Now, I want you to draw your fantasy in a short bond paper."

Everyone nodded as they do their jobs.

***

Ari sighed as she massage her temples. "I swear this kid needs a doctor" She said as she examined one of her students' drawing.

A girl that looks like a mermaid, whom both of its feet are sewed together and her half tounge was shown. Above the drawing, a quote says: 'There is no such thing as FAIRYTALES'

"I need to talk to this girl" she muttered to herself as she put the drawing at the side. A sharp pain was felt on her nape as she groaned and fell asleep.

The pain... That no one knew

Ari groaned in pain as she opened her eyes. She looked around as she realized that she wasn't at the faculty anymore. She struggled as she tried to break the chains using the energy and force.

"HELP!!" she shouted as she and the chair started to move to the only door. The door opened to reveal the man who abducted her. "What do you want from me?!" she shouted but the killer gave her the silent treatment as it went to the table, fixing its tools. "What do you want?! Money?! My family?! My job?! My students?! My life?!" the killer's head shot up and glared at her.

Ari's eyes widened as she saw the familiar face. "I'm asking you! Why are you doing this?!"

"There is no such thing as fantasies" The killer muttered as it twist around to face its victim. "Ha! Do you want your students to believe in fairytales?! Do you want to believe those stories even ours could end in a happy ending?! Do you want your students to be insane... Just like me?!" The killer said as it knelt down and smiled. "Well then mam. Ari... Let me bring you to your fantasy world"

The killer gave her an evil grin as it chuckled. "Of course I won't kill you..." Ari sighed in relief. "Yet"

The killer inject some anesthesia on her neck as it wait to travel along her body to be numb. The killer smirked and took some needle and bent down. "Hmmm... Let's see... Ah! I know!"

Ari wants to shout as the killer pierced the needle to her leg's skin and then pierced to the other leg's skin. The process repeats as a tear escaped from her eye.

Her eyes travel down her body as she saw the killer making her like a mermaid.

"Na-uh no peeks yet" The killer said as it immediately took the scissors at the table beside it and stab her eye.

"Go to hell" she manage to speak out as she reached the end of her life. The killer chuckled then kissed her forehead.

"Now go to your fantasies now... Mam. Ari"