Chapter 15

"Daddy! Daddy!" an albino kid came running down the hallway. "Daddy is mommy waking up yet?" She went to the clinic where her daddy is.

"Not yet sweetheart" her daddy said as he ruffled her white hair then smiled. "Mommy is having a nightmare..." Carrying her near the tv, he showed it. "See?"

Augustine just shrugged the feeling and went to her house.

"I'm home..." She shouted as she went to her bedroom. Her bag fell as her eyes widened, she immediately cowered in fear as tears fell to her eyes. "GO AWAY!! THEY'RE NOT DEAD THEY'RE NOT DEAD!!"

Covering her ears as she sob. She immediately drag herself on the corner as she started pulling her hairs, scratching her skin on her face.

"Fuck!!" She muttered as her head shot up and traveled her eyes on her bag.

She began to reach her bag but a shadow was also reaching her. "STAY AWAY!!" She grabbed her bag and pull to her chest, shuffling inside, she took her pills and drank two of them.

"Mommy is crying... Can I hug her?" the innocent kid said as she ran to the sleeping body then hug it. "It's okay mommy, everything is fine!"

"Now now" Her daddy sighed then pushed her out of the clinic. "Do the other chores and I'll help you after I save mommy"

"Yay!" The girl jump up and down. "Daddy's going to be a superhero! Then mommy can wake up?"

Her daddy frowned. "I'm afraid that would take some time sweetie"

She frowned then pouted. "I wish I have a mother just like the other kids out there..." She smiled. "Aside from that, I want mother to see my medals!" she grinned.

Her father chuckled. "Ok ok, calm down kiddo. Patience is all you need."

"Okay daddy!" she run to the hallway, started to do the chores she always did. He goes back to the tv and started watching her.

"August... Don't worry..." he looked at the sleeping body, leaning his forehead to hers. "Shhh... I'm going to wake you up soon... You're going to meet your daughter..." He smiled. "And soon, we are going to get married..."

He sighed and stood up straight, fixing his lab coat then his glasses. "Let's get to work again... Shall we, Augustine Dsean?"

***

Months have passed and the albino kid is doing some chores like she did everyday. It was night so she was preparing everything for her fathe

Putting the plates everything in order, she smiled, content of what is in the table. "Daddy! Its done!!"

She walked to her daddy until she froze in tracks when a pool of tracks are oozing out underneath the door. The door opened as it revealed a woman wearing her daddy's clothes. She tilted her head then run up to hug her but stopped on the midway.

"Mommy... Whose blood is this?"

"Mommy?" the woman asked. "Look kid, I just killed someone... Now get out of my way..." the woman pushed her but the kid holds the hem of her stolen coat. "Get out of the way kid..." she sighed. "I am not your mommy goddammit!!" she pushed her on the wall then grab her neck.

"Mommy! You're my mommy!" the albino kid cried. "You are! You are! Mommy!!"

The woman sighed then hugged her as she knocked her out cold. She carries her at the couch, putting the hair strands at away from her face...

"You look like..." The woman sighed then shaked her head. "Whatever... You are not my daughter..." Going outside, she inhales some fresh air. Putting her hood up, she started to scavenge somethings where she can survive, away from there, away from the city she knew.