first night.

9.27 @ 12:56 am
"Let go of me! Let GO of me!" the short haired girl pleaded to the officer. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't see correctly and her hands were behind her wet back. The only thing she could remember was; her name is Millie Bobby Brown and she just moved here.

9.26 @ 8:30
"MILLIE?" She shot up from her bed and directly looked at the alarm clock. Shoot, I'm late. The girl jumped out of bed and skipped down the stairs meeting stern eye contact with her mother when she made her way to the kitchen. "Millie, I've been calling your name to wake you up for hours now, what time did you go to bed?" her mom interrogated her daughter. Millie rolled her eyes and grabbed herself a bowl from the top cabinet, "I turn 15 today, let me live a little," she slyly answered as she poured herself some cereal and milk. "15 year olds know better than to miss school," her mother snapped back at Millie. The young girl could care less. All she wanted was for it to be 7 o'clock and have fun with her friends. As she continued back to her room she yelled at her mother," I'll be in the car in 10 minutes."

9.26 @ 9:16
Millie smacked her cherry red lips as she walked through the empty hallways of Stonewood High. She skimmed her fingers across the lockers until she stopped at one. This one was particularly different. All the lockers in the building were maroon red, except this one. It was golden and it was the legend Finn Wolfhard's.

Finn Wolfhard had lived in Stonewood his entire life. His parents owned the postal service company there and he threw the biggest parties. He was also a heartthrob for all the girls at school. He had massive guitar skills and always got what he wanted with his charming smile. He turned down many, many girls, to the point a rumor went around that he was homosexual or asexual. But really, he just hadn't found the right girl yet.

Millie was just one of the few girls who did not have feelings for Finn whatsoever. Yet she aspired to be like him. She wanted to have as many friends as him and be a badass. Unfortunately, she wasn't raised that way.

The bell rang which snapped her out of her gazing trance at THE Finn Wolfhard's locker, and before it was too late she rushed to her biology class.

9.26 @ 12:36 pm
School ended in 3 hours and Millie couldn't wait, lunch was in 4 minutes and she was about to discuss party plans with her group : Maddie, Taylor and Sadie.

"So, do you want us to come before the party starts so we can help set up, or-" Sadie was cut off by a group boys who approached their table. Millie eyed all of them one by one, Caleb, Gaten, Noah and Finn. Finn Wolfhard? She nearly spat out her drink. "Excuse me, I've heard there was going to be a party.. and we weren't invited?" Finn questioned the 4 girls while looking at his clique. Maddie stood up so that she would be the same height as the leader of the group, "I sent you a text, but I'm sure you never received it since you were sharing tongues with 'Ms. Alyssa Pratt'" she rolled her eyes as she made eye contact with the skinny blonde across the cafeteria. Finn's friend taunted him and he bit his lip, "When did you send me the text?" he innocently asked.
"Tuesday"
"Oh... hmmm... yes I was with Alyssa that day,"
he smirked and looked to his right to see the blonde eyeing the groups waiting for something to happen. "My bad, so can I still come?" he asked, this time looking at Millie, who was still sitting down and was behind Maddie looking at him annoyingly. She shrugged, but also remembered how furious Finn coming to her party would make Alyssa feel. "Fine, you can come, it's my birthday so my rules, if you mess it up in anyway Finn Wolfhard, you're dead to me."

9.26 @ 6:30 pm
"This.... or this?" Millie asked her 3 friends who were watching her change outfits. They weren't all that close since Millie just moved to Stonewood about 2 weeks ago. Her friends liked one outfit she had picked. It was a turtle neck red sweater with high waisted skinny jeans. It fit her perfectly and it looked great with her hair that went down to her chin. She turned around to her friends,"Promise I look good?" the three girls said in sync,"Promise."

Her mom had just left the house when people started pouring into Millie's house for the birthday party. "How many people did you invite Maddie?" Sadie asked the brunette. "I don't know, I only invited you and Finn's group, I guess he told people."

Millie started to panic as very attractive guys started coming in. In her polite british accent she complimented one of them,"You look quite dapper." The blonde boy looked down at her and flashed her a charming smile and she nearly fainted. She was excited for Gaten to come, cause Gaten new how to throw a great party.

"67...68....69...70..71....71 people are in your house right now Millie! Seventy-one," Taylor excitedly pointed out as Millie nervously smiled. A rush of adrenaline kicked in when she saw Finn eyeing her from across the room. The living room was quite big, the lights were turned off and the room was lit with a blacklight, making everyone glow. Maddie ran down the stairs and screamed, "Neon paint everyone!" the crowd of freshman and sophomores ( 9th and 10th graders ) roared and chased after the paint as it was thrown into the group.

9.26 @ 9:56 pm
The party was going great. Everyone had cake and Finn was actually talking and being polite to Millie. He had brought some punch for the party and was nice enough to get Millie some. Millie thanked him and sipped on the pink drink. She felt like something was wrong as Finn watched her drink it, but he never drank his. "Finn, Finn.." she trailed off as she fell back onto the couch and the music consumed her. she dropped her drink and Finn smirked. He picked the fragile girl up and she opened her eyes. Smiling at Finn she fell into the music with the rest of the crowd and lost herself.

Millie didn't know half of these people, but Taylor did. Richie Garner was at the party, and he was the massive drug dealer in the school. Every party he went to, he would leave a trace of drugs somewhere in the apartment and call the cops. Taylor tapped on Maddie's shoulder and pointed at Richie, "Who invited him? I know Finn is messed up but I know he wouldn't invite him." Maddie sprung from her chair and spun around. "Find Millie and Sadie, NOW."

9.26 @ 10:24
Taylor was able to find Sadie as she was making out with Gaten. She pulled Sadie away from the curly haired boy,"Keep yourself together, Richie Garner is here, and we don't know why or who invited him." Sadie immediately snapped her attention to Taylor when she heard Richie's name. "Taylor, I saw Alyssa and Richie talking to each other after school, you don't think-" "Shit, we need to find Millie, now!" Maddie grabbed Sadie's hand and pulled her to a quiet and private place. "I'll find Millie while you look around for anything that Richie placed to frame us." Maddie ordered. Sadie nodded and rushed into the crowd.
Sadie was a lot shorter than everyone else, but she was still able to squish through.

Millie was worn out and collapsed onto the couch. Finn was right beside her looked at her worriedly. He felt guilty for letting her and making her drink that drink. He shouldn't have done that. Yet he couldn't help it. Mille was different and he wanted to be like her. She was so pure and down to earth. But tonight he changed her. Made her release a side of her that isn't normal, a side he wasn't very keen of. Millie smiled foolishly at the 15 year old boy who was looking at her with longing eyes. "Take a picture it lasts longer," she sassed but then her smile faded and her head fell back into a sleep. Her accent sent shivers down his spine. "I will, I will one day."

9.26 @ 11:27
Maddie, furious, turned on the lights and shut off the music and made her way on top of the coffee table. "Did you guys not see the invites? Party over at 11:30, it's 11:27 right now, you've got 3 minutes to get your drunk asses up and out of this house, and go!" The crowd roared in anger and one by one they left and Sadie blew a kiss to Gaten as he walked out of the house.

When everyone had left the girls were able to catch sight of Millie, yet stood in shock seeing that Finn was sitting right next to her looking at them. Maddie ran down to Finn, shaking Millie to wake her up, "What did you do to her?" she exclaimed letting go of Millie and holding on to Finn's shirt picking him off the couch on to his feet. "OUT!" He grunted and pushed her off of him and opened the door on his way out and was blinded by a flash light.
Taylor and Sadie dropped the bucket of water onto Millie to wake her up then gasped to see who was at the door. "Shit." Maddie grunted.

"Stonewood Police? May I come in?"

---
Sooo that's all I have today ,, sorry i'm not the best writer but i hope you guys enjoyed it!
— 1.11.17