good different

10.2 7:30 am

It was a Friday, and Finn hasn't been back at school for the entire week. He felt sore when he stood up, as if something inside of him was broken and was trying to heal. Then memories of the night before with Millie flashed upon his head.

10.1 , about 10 minutes after millie left

'I don't deserve this. I don't think she understands that I wouldn't give up my reputation for anyone, but her. My mom is right, love does make you crazy, and I'm crazy for her." Finn dwelled in his thoughts as he hummed the tune they had sung, standing alone in the front garden.

10.2 7:45

Finishing his breakfast, Finn throws on a green bomber jacket, hopped onto his bike and rode off.

Millie looked down at her watch, then to the horizon seeing her highschool. "If I'm late, I have detention, detention equals my mom finding out, her taking my ph-" Bike tires sqeak to a stop about an inch away from hitting her.

"What the-" Millie looked up at the boy with her brown eyes, she had no words for him, went around the bike and continued her way to class.

"Millie, look," Finn got back on his bike and rode after her, "Millie, let me explain," he hopped off and left his bike on the rack.

Millie, not listening to the boy, continued to walk, flashing smiles to people she knew.

Finn ran after her and grabbed onto her arm. She was cold and the feeling of his hand on her arm felt different. Good different.

With a desperate tone in his voice, in sync with the school bell, "Please, let me make it up to you."

i'm so so sorry this is so short hahah, it's late and i decided to leave a cliff hanger for what he's going to do to win her back.

what are your predictions? :) - 1.24.17