little kids

"Leave me alone!" a young girl yelled to the boy trying to communicate to the girl. The boy was tall, pale, with shaggy hair and was wearing a stripped shirt. He had always had an interest for the girl with the accent, he wanted to be like her.

"Millie right? I just wanted to play around, please?" the boy responded chasing her up the stairs to the slide.

The medium-length haired girl turned around, staring at the boy with shameful eyes. "Y-You're weird, I can't be seen with you, my friends don't think you're nice."

As Millie started to walk away the boy grabbed her wrist, "You don't even know me, I'm Finn, our parents are friends. I'm not weird. I'm like you."

"If you weren't weird, you'd have friends."

The words hit Finn like a train. The girl he's liked, admired, maybe even loved since their parents have been friends, just insulted him. Its like he had a change of heart. Immediately, he lost all sympathy and love for this girl and pushed her down the slide.

Millie fell, hitting her back on the edge of the slide, nearly paralyzing her, and then landing face first on the mulch.

Right then and there, Finn lost all feeling in his body, his brain shut down and so did his feelings. It rebooted, like an old windows computer, and lost a little bit of memory too.

Finn was getting ready for school, getting ready to see Millie, to be more exact. It's like now Millie is apart of his life, maybe even is his life. No, no, they've only kissed once, he's going a little to overboard.

He came downstairs to see his mother preparing breakfast.

"How was your date last night? What was the girl's name? You never mentioned her before," his mother greeted, mixing eggs.

Finn flashed a smile, thinking about last night, "It was great. You've actually me this girl before, its Millie."

His mother froze for a split second, "Millie? The one that moved away?"

"Yes, her, the one with the accent."

His mother nodded, not adding any comments.

"You never told me why she moved away, and she doesn't remember me."

"Finn, if you don't remember and if she doesn't, there's no reason to talk about. Things happened. In the end, she's back."

He shrugged, "We should invite them over for a dinner sometime, you know, her father did die recently."

His mother shakily replied, "Y-Yes, I know." She put the scrambled eggs on his plate and left quickly, without making eye contact with her forgetful son.

It had been a week since the incident. Millie had a severe concussion, sprained neck, and had just gotten out of surgery on her back. She was more upset about the gnarly scar on her back, but Finn thought it was cool.

Finally, Millie was allowed visitors- besides family- and Finn was the first one to sign up.

His parents were hesitant on letting their son go visit the girl he harmed, but Finn or Millie didn't remember a single second of it.

"You have a visitor," the nurse knocked on the wooden door.

Millie's eyes shot up to the window, seeing Finn. Shefl was shocked, why was the weirdo here to see her?

Finn walked in silently, wearing a stripped tee, black and yellow this time, and with white and red flowers in his hands.

Millie smiled at the boy, who was shaking at the presence of her.

Even though she looked pretty rough, with a cut on her lip and stitches on her left eyebrow, Finn could still see the beauty in her.

"H-Here, these are for you." He smiled lightly and placed the bouquet on the edge of the hospital bed.

Millie sat up, winced at the pain from her back, and made room for Finn to sit.

Watching the girl in pain made Finn so upset. Who would cause her such harm?

"Thank you for coming, Finnie." She flashed a slight smile.

"You haven't really missed much from school, your friends miss you a lot. Have they came to visit you?"

"No," she sighed, "Only you."

He nodded, "Do you remember what happened to you?"

She shook her head, "I was going to ask my friends if they remembered," her eyes wandered off watching Finn's parents and her's argue.

It was muffled and Finn turned around, confused.

"Your son hurt her, and you're letting him in there?" Millie's father argued.

Finn hopped off of her bed to go outside since they couldn't make out what they were saying.

Millie's parents turned around to see Finn, and his met their furious eyes.

"I-I have to go," he turned around to Millie and kissed her forehead and ran out the room.

Millie stood there speechless, his kiss took away all the pain for a second, but then hit came back, hitting her like a dagger and she called for the nurse.

Finn ran down the hallway to the exit with Finn's parents running after him, screaming for him to calm down. But he couldn't hear them. His mind was focused on the thing he couldn't have. Millie.

hey ok so this was supposed to updated earlier but for some reason when published it, wattpad

deleted like everything i wrote so i had to rewrite, and honestly this is a lot better hah.

ok so there was a plot twist and here's a little back story to how Finn knows Millie, and there will be more flashbacks, this is basically what the book is about and its pretty dark!

alright and lastly i have a new book coming out soon so stay tuned!