the culprit

"he was going to make him pay."

9.27 12:01 am
"There has to be some kind of misunderstanding, we would never hide something like that!" Maddie exclaimed to the female police officer who was looking through her living room. "Young lady, we got a call from someone who knows you quite well, she told me she did it for your own sake, I don't think-" the police officer stood silent when she removed a tiny clear bag with some cocaine inside.

9.27 @ 12:56 am
"Let go of me! Let GO of me!" the short haired girl pleaded to the officer. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't see correctly and her hands were behind her wet back. The only thing she could remember was; her name is Millie Bobby Brown and she just moved here.

She saw Finn from the corner of her eye and immediate anger flushed her mind. "It was him! Officer, take him! He did this!" Finn winced at her words and fell down on the back of the cop car as he was being handcuffed.

9.27 @ 2:01 am
Millie, now sober, was hurt and confused. She didn't know what to do, how to prove she didn't do anything and even how to explain to her mother. Her mother was going to be at the police station and none of the girls were looking forwards to that.

"Millie Bobby Brown? What do you think you're doing!" her mom exclaimed at her fragile daughter as she walked into the station. "I don't think you understand how much this could ruin you, we moved to a city, new country, to get through loosing your dad and have a fresh new start, yet you always ruin it. If you don't stop it Millie, maybe I'll do the same thing your father did and leave." Millie felt her heart skip a second and fall down to her stomach. She felt as if the entire lobby staring at her in disgust and disappointment, along with her friends.

Moments after, a chief with the name of "Hopper" came up to Millie's mother. "Ma'am, we have to take this kids into questioning and we need an adult present, will you be ok with that?" The kids stood up and followed the two adults into a separated room with dimmed out windows.

As soon as they sat down Maddie and Millie started talking over each other while the others sat back in their chairs.

"It was all Finn, he drugged Millie and framed her and, and-"
"Yes, it was him and he did do that! He called his girl toy-"
"Alyssa-"
"Yes her! So don-"

"Enough!" Hopper slammed his hand on the table, which caused to stop the bickering from the girls. Finn stood up out of his chair, "Officer, take me, it was me... yes just take me." The girls stood in shock watching Hopper nod his head and take the young boy to the hallway.

It was ok, Finn's parents could pay it off. He usually wouldn't do this for someone but now he felt obligated. He did drug her, but he never laced the house with drugs. He was going to find out who it was and make him pay.
--
sorry for such a short chapter!!! i wanted to leave you guys on a cliff hanger haha!
the next chapter stuff will go down so get ready!! omggg