anger

"only love makes you that crazy honey"

9.30 @ 12:45 pm

It's been three days that Millie's mother has locked her out of her social life.

Millie gets dropped off at school at 8:00 am sharp, no tardies, and picked up at 2:30 pm, maybe even earlier if her mom is feeling it. Millie has searched for her phone day and night and is convinced her phone might've been sold on the black market and is somewhere in China.

Sitting on her velvet maroon comforter, Millie sighs looking around as if she had something to do. She couldn't put a reason to why THE Finn Wolfhard had to ruin her night and get her into so much trouble. "I shouldn't have trusted him," she muttered to herself.

She jumped when hearing a knock on the door,"Yes, come in?" she politely said, which was odd. Her mom pepped from the door and smiled at Millie's tone. "Wow, surprising, guess me disconnecting you from your friends made you a little nicer," she joked as she walked over to her daughter pulling out her phone,"Here you go, you can have it back now and I'm not going to embarrass you at school anymore, just no more gimmicks."

Millie gave a slight smile looking up at her mother as she grabbed the phone turning it on.

Millie's mother looked down at her,"Look, what I said the other day about your dad leaving you was all untrue, he couldn't control the fact that he did have depression and it wasn't cause of you. I don't know why he had it but I can't live with the fact that I could've lost you to the police that night," her voice started to break and Millie looked up at her mother, " I love you Millie, and you deserve so much better."

The words of her distressed mother rang in her mind like a school bell, triggering a class of tears to go down her rosy cheeks. "I love you too, mom."

10.1 @ 8:05

Millie, wearing some ripped black skinny jeans and a white yeezy-styled shirt, strutted down the hallway to her biology class. She, again, was late and ran her fingers along the lockers in the hall.

Coming across Finn's locker, she paused for a second with anger filling up her mind, and before punching it, she scoffed and rushed to her class.

She walked in, luckily class hadn't started, and slyly slid into the desk next to Sadie.

Sadie bent over to the side, "Have you seen Finn, ever since that night, he hasn't been at school."

"I'm sure he has the flu or something, I think he's mentally sick anyways, especially after what he did to me in my birthday," the british girl fired back.

9.27 @ 12:37 pm
"Mom, Dad, I didn't do it, I promise you." Finn pleaded as his mother boxed every valuable electronic thing in his room, including guitar. "Then why did you confess? You don't even know this girl, Finn I don't understand. Something has been going on with you lately." His mother pointed out in a frustrated tone. "I did it for a reason, I don't know why, maybe I'm crazy mom." Finn admitted.

"Only love makes you that crazy, sweetheart."

10.1 @ 2.50 pm

Millie, this time with the trust of her mother, walked home. She enjoyed the weather out and blasted music into her ears.

Music to her, made her feel like she was in a different place. When her father died, she had no friends, no mother, no nothing, just music. She's made her own music in the past and aspires to make more, but her mother wasn't very supportive of her daughter starting a music career and not focusing on music.

She walked down an empty road with mansions of all types and started to mutter lyrics to the song.

"I say you the bestest, lean in for a big kiss," she stopped in her place, singing, "Put his favorite perfume on."

"Go play a video game," she hummed. She smiled at the song and pranced to the beat. "It's you, it's you, it's all for you," she closed her eyes images of a pale handsome from the party coming her mind.

"I tell you all the time," the words rolled off her tongue as she approached a tall white house,"Heaven is a place on earth with you, tell me all the things you want to do," she stood, closing her eyes and sang, not knowing the boy she was thinking about was listening to her from his balcony.

"I've heard you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?"

Another, deeper voice stepped into the song, "It's better than you ever even knew," Finn sang causing Millie to break out of her trance and pulling out her earbuds and glared at the boy.

"Well, your voice is as beautiful as your face, and I'm not disappointed," he smirked looking her up and down admiring her existence.

"I-I" Millie couldn't find any words to say.

"I? Hmm... did you want to say I think you're also very attractive?" he teased and walked closer towards her, not breaking eye contact.

"No-" Millie took a step back, "I hate you Finn Wolfhard, you're dead to me." she finished off her words and strutted down the road leaving him behind plugging in her earbuds.

SORRY LMAO I HAVENT UPDATED IN THE LONGEST TIME JESUS!!
Hope this wasnt too bad, this was a lana song and it was Video Games lmao i love lana if you guys didn't know !! thank you for like 300 reads damn ok i see you alright; see you tomorrow babes 💗 -11.23.17