the dinner

10.4 @ 8:50 pm

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked in awe of how calm and beautiful the diner was.

The handsome boy answered, his sparkling eyes fusing with mine,"You'll see."

He smirked and my heart stopped. Jesus why is he so damn attractive? The waitress came, Finn and I lost eye contact yet my eyes still stayed on him. I admired him. Did he admire me?

"I will get a water, and she-" He caught me staring. I immediately looked at the waitress,"Yes I'd like a mountain dew please," I coughed out the words. My voice was weary from how nervous I was.

The waitress left and Finn and I made eye contact again.

"So how did you end up here in Stonewood, again?" He asked, his tone getting softer.

"Again? I only moved here two weeks ago, and I lived in Hawkins, Indiana before." I answered briefly with some sucipicion in my tone.

Finn coughed, as if he had slipped out something I wasn't supposed to know of, "Oh," he chuckled,"What made you move here from Hawkins, then?" I could tell he was nervous, but I didn't know why. Does he like me that much?

"Well, my father had been battling depression for sometime, and things with money kind of got tough, he blamed it on me," my voice croaked,"since I was forced to go to a high end school-"

"It's ok you don't have to continue, I already know," he laid his hand on top of mine, which was shaking. I felt tears form in my eyes and let out,"I'm fine," but both of us knew I wasn't.

He gave me this look, as if I have known him my entire life — even though I met him a week ago, anyways, I feel like we have this kind of a connection, and I don't like it.

The waitress brought our drinks which broke our longing staring contest.

(i honestly do not know why i wrote that part in millie's pov but it foreshadows some of the story JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE ok now we back to 3rd person)

Millie looked down at her phone and gave Finn the look that she had to get home, asap.

Finn, being the gentleman he is, paid the bill, winking at the waitress, as if they've also known each other before, except this was more romantically.

"Girls left and right, huh?" Millie joked as they exited the diner.

"You're right, but I've only got my eyes on one woman," he slyly answered as a smirk started to form on his face.

"Who's that?" she wondered, she knew the answer was her, she just wanted to hear him say it.

"Hmm, forgot her name," he stopped walking and turned to her, "I think her name is Natalie.. Natalie Portman," he smiled.

"That's funny, cause in 5th grade, I was constantly told that I look like her," she answered back, annoyed slightly.

"That must explain why I haven't been able to get my eyes off you tonight," he blurted out, his desire took over and he swooped in for a hard, yet passionate kiss.

Millie stepped back in shock, but didn't break the kiss, as Finns hands were on her back and kept her close.

She kissed back smiling on his lips and then pulled away, but kept their foreheads touching.

"See you tomorrow?" she whispered.

"See you tomorrow," he breathed out, which sent chills down Millie's spine.

She pulled away, didn't break the eye contact until turning around, leaving him in awe of her beautiful appearance.

Finn wasn't so ready to end the night just there. He was going to make Richie Gardner pay. He walked down the 'Rich Kid Street' looking the houses up and down. He passed by his and his neighbor, Peyton's ; and there was Richie's house.

He walked into the garage, that was wide open to see Richie smoking a blunt.

"Yo dude, you're the guy that took the blame, you a cool dude you know that?" he pulled out a chair next to him, taking another hit.

Finn didn't sit down, yet continued to get closer to him, looking at the kid with hatred,"Hope you're not that numb so you can feel this," he mumbled out with anger and punched the druggie under his jaw.

Richie, snapped out of his trans, holding onto his jaw,"Yo dude," Finn punched him again.

Richie, on bottom swung at Finns stomach, which made him grunt and adrenaline kicked in for both of the guys.

"Don't mess with Millie," he slapped the druggie,"Or me," Richie punched Finn one last time, this time under the jaw, causing Finn to fall back onto the concrete floor and bust his left eyebrow.

As Richie got up, with the little energy that Finn had, he tripped the guy and stood up,"You know how you love your drugs? Well I love someone just as much, maybe more, than you love your drugs, and if you take her away from me, i'll take your little 'Baby Powder' away from you too," and those were his last words before he headed home.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT IM LIKE SO SHOOK ABOUT S2 and also i'm releasing a onshots book soon; so who will read them ahah ?? ok bye