This is jasiri

Did you hear that kion is in trouble shouted bunga they all run into the canyon and find kion with a female hyena.
Fuli stops in a defensive stance and growls at jasiri and jasiri does the same and they stare at each other for a few seconds kion jumps in and calms them down.
Fuli calm down this his my friend jasiri.

Jasiri this is the lion guard

Bunga chimes in but she's a Hyena.

I know that but she saved me from the out lands and helped me back and she has no where to go she was exiled from her home for helping  me and I was going to ask my parents if she can stay in the pride lands kion said excitedly. His face a little red from thinking about that.

Kion you don't have to do that jasiri replied. I don't want to be a burden to you guys she spoke kinda faintly and she took a step and fainted.

Fuli help me get jasiri on beshte's back they got jasiri on the hippos back and headed to rafikis house.

Ono bunga go get the king and queen and hurry tell them to meet me at Hakuna Matata falls at rafikis hut.

Kion got really worried about jasiri he just meet her and know he doesn't want to lose her could it be he was in love
              Jasiri's dream
I woke up next to kion and saw him asleep and thought how cute he looked while he slept he woke up and said I'm glad we are dating and I love you jasiri. I love you kion she said in her sleep.