The battle for the pride lands

Before we begin with the winning and only entry to the writing competition I would like to say to make it a lot more enjoyable for everyone I have hired a writer lol to bring more action and variety to the book and with out further adieu Fangirl4life88 is the winner and the new writer for the book as well as I am so she deserves credit as well for being such a great writer....
Now on with the show

While, Kion and Jasiri head out of the cave towards the cave; Zira calls of her followers for a meeting.
"Alright everyone here is the plan for us taking over the pridelands," said Zira grinning evilly. " Alright what is it?" asked Vitaini curiously. " We will go into the pridelands and force them to let us rule; we will fight for what we want!" exclaimed Zira laughing evilly. " And how can see force them to let us rule?" asked Vitaini. " We will fight in a battle. Just like home Simba won leadership over the leadership by killing Scar. If we have to resort to that then so be it!" exclaimed Zira. " Yeah!" exclaimed Vitaini grinning evilly.

Back at the Pridelands, Kion and Jasiri go to pride rock where they meet the lion guard. "Hey Kion!" exclaimed Bunga running up to him and Jasiri. " Hey Bunga," said Kion smiling. " Hey Jasiri, you ok?" asked Beshte sincerely. " Yeah I'm ok," said Jasiri smiling at Kion.
" Kion!" exclaimed Simba running to the lair. " What is it dad?" asked Kion alarmed.
Get ready we are going into battle," said Simba seriously. " Battle? Why?" asked Kion confused. " Zira, she wants to win leadership of the pridelands by force," said Simba sadly. " You mean like when you and scar fought to be king?" asked Kion. " Yes son, get the guard and get ready, we are at war," said Simba going out to gather the lionesses.
" Till the Pridelands end," said Kion. " Lion guard defend !" exclaims the guard including Jasiri.

They go out to find Zira and all the other lionesses and Kovu there ready for the battle. " Get ready!" exclaimed Zira getting into a fighting stance. " Get ready! " exclaimed Simba growling getting into a fighting stance. They begin to fight. Growling and scratching everywhere.  Kovu and Kiara are somewhat separated from the fight. " I don't want to fight you," said Kiara sincerely.
" Me neither, " said Kovu smiling. " Kovu fight her!" exclaims Zira growling angrily. " No," said Kovu angrily. " You traitor, " said Zira scratching him on hid eye leaving a scar. " At least I'm fighting for the right side now," said Kovu smiling at Kiara. They continue fighting lions being knocked down left and right but, they keep getting up and fighting. Kion is fighting Vitaini winning until Vitaini catches him off guard scratching him in his leg causing him to bleed. " Ah!" screamed Kion in pain. He gets up angrily getting ready to fight when Jasiri comes and fights her. " You stay away from my boyfriend! " exclaimed Jasiri angrily scratching and biting her. Kion smiles. " So is this how it will always be Zira?" asked Simba angrily. " As long as Scar is being avenged that is all that matters," said Zira growling.
All of a sudden, a lion comes into the battle that everyone was not expecting to see. " Scar," said Simba shocked. " Hello my dear nephew, " said Scar grinning evilly. " Scar, you're alive, but how?" asked Zira. " I made a little agreement with the hyenas. They agreed to let me live if I help them take over the pridelands, " said Scar. " You won't do that Scar!" exclaimed Kion growling his lion mark glowing with rage. " Oh and isn't it my great nephew," said Scar mockingly. Kion lets out the roar of the elders that makes Scar and the other lions blow away back to the outlands. All except Zira and Scar who refuse to give up. " We will not be defeated! " exclaimed Scar growling with rage. " This is between you and me Scar," said Simba angrily.
"Oh is it?" asked Scar grinning evilly. With that they fight. They make it to pride rock where they fight exactly where they fought the first time. They make it to a ledge where they fight dangerously close to. " You will not defeat me!" exclaimed Scar angrily.
" You will not win!" exclaimed Simba scratching scar across the face. Without Scar knowing how close to the edge he was Simba pushes him off making him fall. He screams in agony.
" Goodbye uncle," said Simba sadly. He goes down where Zira is left. " You have not seen the last of me!" exclaimed Zira running back to the outlands. " Well I think we won that battle," said Fuli smiling. " Zuka Zuma! " exclaimed Bunga jumping in the air. Kion and Jasiri kiss and so did Kiara and Kovu. " I love you," said Kiara smiling. " I love you too," said Kovu smiling. " I love you Jasiri," said Kion smiling. " I love you too," said Jasiri kissing him.