I hate you

Jasiri will you be my mate and be abet of the lion guard you can come live with me and be free from Janja and the outlands this can be your home. Kion asked sincerely

Jasiri blushed a deep crimson red and said yes.

Kion heard a desperate sounding voice is kion here is he hurt and who is the new person in the pride lands nala asked confused.

Oh ya son is alright and he is safe and sound but he has felt de love tonight kion is in love with da girl.
Kion your parents are here.

Thank you rafiki. Jasiri stay here and I'll tell them about you don't be hurt if they don't like you at first.

Ok kion your the best she licks kion on the cheek.

EWWWW kion cried out in embarrassment.

Kion jumps down from the top of the tree to where his parents are.
Hi mom hi dad.

Kion where have you been we have been worried sick about you. Questioned nala.

I was lost in the outlands after I fell in the raging river I was lost until I found someone out there and she helped me out and I fell in love with her.

Oh who is the pretty lady nala quipped.

Jasiri kion called out you can come down now. Mom dad this is jasiri my mate she is the newest member of the lion guard and she's a hyena kion said unconfidently.

A spotted hyena jumps from top the tree and she stood next to kion.

Kion she she's she's nala fainted not able to finished her sentence.

Leave the pridelands your kind are not welcomed here. Simba decreed

Hearing this jasiri took off running crying to a near by cave unbeknownst to kion.

I hate you father I love her and if she goes I go and will never return if you love me she will stay kion said angrily.

Kion runs off in search of jasiri